Honored Contributor

Lug Carry On Wheel Bag - Colors

I just bought my first Lugs last year, and I'm really happy with them. I've flown with them and dragged them everywhere. They hold up so well. I bought the color olive, and thought it would be the start of a great collection.

NOT - I haven't seen anything in olive for a while. When you expect your customers to build a set, please bring the colors in pieces to match. Sadly, Lug doesn't. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug Carry On Wheel Bag - Colors

It probably turned out to be a color that didn't sell well.   You can't expect them to continue it under those circumstances. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I went over to Amazon and they have several pieces in Olive. I have purchased a lug puddle jumper there and got a good deal. My only problem is that when it is full it is very heavy...especially if you put shoes and books in it.

What I like is that I can stash my purse in it and the whole thing fits under an airplane seat.

I hope you find what you want. Personally, I think they change the colors out to keep you shopping.

Frequent Contributor

Ebags carries Lug and I've been temptedSmiley Happy  They also carry wheel thingys that you can put your non-rolling bags in and just wheel around.  Sorry, I can't remember what they are called, but when I searched on Ebags for "wheel thingys" it came up.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone! I like the olive color. DH can use it too. I will try to check other sites when I'm ready to add on. I can't imagine it wouldn't be a popular color - maybe I was a latecomer to it! When I first watched a Lug presentation the vendor raved about it, saying it was the most popular color.

I'm not that crazy about camo. The new "Camo Sand" reminds me a little of the Army's Battle Dress Uniforms of the Desert Storm era!

Tri-Color Desert Camouflage - Military BDU Shirt (Polyester/Cotton Twill)

And maybe I'll get lucky and they'll bring some items back in olive! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I have this problem also, and MANY have requested the Lug not be so hasty to discontinue colors. I have the orchid, which is an exceedingly popular color and always sells out. I think it's a scheme to make us buy new items, too, but it only makes me less likely to buy from this brand, knowing my color isn't going to be available.

Occasional Contributor

I totally feel the same way!  I bought the blue camo (not Bc I love camo) but because I loved the orange zippers and they stopping making that color.  I replaced my Vera Bradley "matching" bags with my QVC  Lug bag.  

Sometimes you really need two and I have to go back to my Vera Bradley's!!! I bought my bag during a TSV presentations and the hosts were (lying-I guess) by saying the Blue Camo was flying out the door. If I had known it was not a popular color, I might have opted for something else.