New Contributor

I love that some of you are also doing silver tone on the bags along with feet. I think if I am paying for a good bag it should have feet to protect it.  The silver and gold tone hardware is nice.  Just like jewelry we should have a choice .  Food for thought!,  

Spoiler
Woman Happy
Honored Contributor

Another vote for silver hardware !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Me three!  Silver, yes!!! Bring it on!!!!

Honored Contributor

Gold hardware on a bag is a deal breaker for me.   I especially dislike gray bags with gold... the combo just doesn't compute. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, silver silver silver please! 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Gold hardware on a bag is a deal breaker for me.   I especially dislike gray bags with gold... the combo just doesn't compute. 

I have a gray wallet and it is perfect , lots of card slots and many compartments. However it has gold hardware and every time I look at it it bugs me, I can't help it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Silver or gunmetal has my vote! I figure they don't want my money. I refuse to buy my wallets or handbags in that gold metal and with Designers names you can see a mile away. Sure I buy designers handbags, but you have to get up close to see the name. What is the about the gold hardware that's designers are using it on 95% of their handbags? That's a turn off for me. Also I do not purchase shoes or other accessories in gold hardware. 

Trusted Contributor

I prefer Gold hardware, Gunmetal, would be my second choice.  Silver is fine, on some bags, just not my favorite.  Different strokes, eh?

Respected Contributor

Re: Listen up designers

[ Edited ]

I almost always wear gold jewelry, so I prefer gold-tone hardware on bags, but choice is good. If I do decide to wear some sterling or white gold, I need silver hardware. My Dooney Florentine Toscana bags have the palladium hardware. I adore the bags, but I feel I have to dig out sterling or white gold jewelry in order to wear those bags. I don't like mixing my metals.

Honored Contributor

Hardware eh... I look at the overall bag. I like all the hardware colors on the right bag...

As for feet, whether a bag has them or not has never been a big issue for me... Actually, I think I prefer a bag without them, although some bags just scream out for them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...