Honored Contributor

Re: It's fall soon and Lola wants new bags... and lots of 'em...

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I just found out that a friend of mine in Michigan is holding a marketing fundraiser for a very worthwhile organization next month and I am going to go through my purses and fancier costume jewelry and send her a box of things to use in the Silent Auction! Woman Very Happy

Awesome! @EdithEllenLily

@EdithEllenLily I always said that my Sweet Mother and Father were angels on this earth. But I can say that you are a true angel tooHeart

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Sounds like D&B has a bunch of lemons. Could it be that they are seconds bought by the Q, cheap for more?

Glad the IM was a winnerWoman Very Happy

@Sister Golden Hair Thanks regarding the Isaac saffiano satchel being a winner! Between you and me, I may get another! Woman Surprised

I'm sure you're joking about the 'seconds' because you know this is a made for QVC TSV handbag set with the matching cosmetic and key fob. Like @Shawnie said, there should be inspections by Dooney, at the factory and at QVC before these handbags go out so customers are not disappointed!!

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I just found out that a friend of mine in Michigan is holding a marketing fundraiser for a very worthwhile organization next month and I am going to go through my purses and fancier costume jewelry and send her a box of things to use in the Silent Auction! Woman Very Happy

Awesome! @EdithEllenLily

@EdithEllenLily I always said that my Sweet Mother and Father were angels on this earth. But I can say that you are a true angel tooHeart

@Sister Golden Hair YOU are the angel here, my friend!!! Heart

Do you know I found three nice new leather handbags and five boxed and new pieces of costume jewelry (Nolan Miller and Jacqueline Kennedy) to send to my friend for her Silent Auction? I had to split it up in three boxes so I need Mr. L's help to go to the post office with me when he gets home in a bit. They're heavy! I think she will be very happy. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Sounds like D&B has a bunch of lemons. Could it be that they are seconds bought by the Q, cheap for more?

@Sister Golden Hair Thanks regarding the Isaac saffiano satchel being a winner! Between you and me, I may get another! Woman Surprised

I'm sure you're joking about the 'seconds' because you know this is a made for QVC TSV handbag set with the matching cosmetic and key fob. Like @Shawnie said, there should be inspections by Dooney, at the factory and at QVC before these handbags go out so customers are not disappointed!!

I imagine that what happens is that cost pressure and delivery speed pressure is combined so that quality control is sacrificed.  Because you have seen two different colors with what i will call speed errors this is likely to be throughout each of the TSV colors.  A real mess.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily No, I wasn't joking. Three out of three sounds strange to me.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Awesome! @EdithEllenLily

Do you know I found three nice new leather handbags and five boxed and new pieces of costume jewelry (Nolan Miller and Jacqueline Kennedy) to send to my friend for her Silent Auction? I had to split it up in three boxes so I need Mr. L's help to go to the post office with me when he gets home in a bit. They're heavy! I think she will be very happy. Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLilyHeart I know your friend will be so happy to get your bags and jewerly.  I have a few of JK jewerly (tank watch and several cross necklaces) and they are very well made.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I would call CS and request for free return.

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Awesome! @EdithEllenLily

@EdithEllenLily You seem like such a sweetie!  How kind & helpful to send your friend such lovely items for her silent auction.  You are also sounding a bit more chipper -- hopefully that means your health is quite improved.  Btw your sock monkeys are so fortunate to have your adoration😘

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

I am flabbergasted on your behalf that you receive another dud Dooney. At least the IM bag worked out for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair

Going out to State Fair tonight with 3 0f my girlfriends and thought of you as I was getting ready.  Wearing wide bell bottom jeans that are high waisted with cropped sweater. Have my hair wild & free with a fabric flower behind my ear.  Stopped over my mom's and borrowed her vintage fringe suede jacket.  She says I look like I'm straight out of the 1970's. ✌🏼😉  I told her this was on trend and of the moment.  She smiled her beautiful smile and then just laughed when I swished her jacket as I walked.  Love this jacket!