Respected Contributor

I really love this handbag! What do you think?

Kohls has a new like of Reed handbags.  They are faux leather and way cheaper than the leather versions.  Still not cheap for plastic/vinyl.  I like small handbags and I think this is the perfect summer handbag for me.  They have several sizes, colors and styles.  It can be worn as a crossbody if desired.

Check them out.  I don't work for Kohls or Reed!  I just like handbags.

Honored Contributor

Re: I really love this handbag! What do you think?

@mima

That bag is cute and the pink/tangerine color combo is pretty for summer.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

There was a flyer in a magazine (I think that's where I saw them) that these handbags would be in Kohls.  I have been stalking them.  LOL  I live 45 minutes from Kohs, but would really like to see them in person before buying.  I can't decide whether to take the chance and just order it or go check them out.  They have a green one I really like too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I looked on the Kohl's website at Reed. The handbags are really pretty and inexpensive for what you get.  The styles are great. If I was in the market for a handbag, I would consider buying one of them. In fact one of them looks similar to the TSV but is not leather.

It comes in fuschia and blue plus other colors.REED Atlantique Medium Convertible Satchel

Esteemed Contributor

I love the color combination.  I will definitely check out the line next time I'm in Kohl's.

Trusted Contributor

Really nice bags. I can see one in my future.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

I looked on the Kohl's website at Reed. The handbags are really pretty and inexpensive for what you get.  The styles are great. If I was in the market for a handbag, I would consider buying one of them. In fact one of them looks similar to the TSV but is not leather.

It comes in fuschia and blue plus other colors.REED Atlantique Medium Convertible Satchel

I like this one, as well.  I am eyeing this same one in the neutral color palette.  I think it will go nicely with a few pairs of sandals I own.  Now is a good time to order one.  You can Google the current 30% off and free shipping/no minimum coupon codes. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

Really nice bags. I can see one in my future.

I feel the same way.

Rainy season is coming & I always want pretty, functional bags I can use without worrying about them getting wet. I'll have to stop by Kohl's soon!

Trusted Contributor

FYI - that guy Reed was a designer for Coach and his Kohl bags are Coach knockoffs.  Guess he had a disagreement with Coach and decided to take his designs to Kohls.   Understand that there is a lawsuit in the works. 

Honored Contributor

@mima  Just saw this ad in today's newspaper.  All very cute, great colors too.  Nicer than those $300+ dooneys for sure.