Respected Contributor

I have handbag blues!!!

[ Edited ]

I was shopping at our local luxury department store and found a Gucci tote that I really lilked....price was within my budget, but I had a nail appt. to get to, so I put the bag back and went to my appt.  After getting my nails done, I stopped back to get the bag................wouldn't you know, another customer had the bag at the cashier and was checkng out and they didn't have another one...........grrrrr!!   I won't do that again.

I spent the weekend hitting the websites of Gucci, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom's, etc. trying to find another one, but did not have any luck.....I'm not going to give up, though.  I swear the two hardest things for me to buy are bags and watches.....I need to feel a certain comfort level as well as like the style/color, etc. and it always takes me forever to find exactly what I want......

Respected Contributor

Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom.com all carry Gucci. See if they carry the bag. Shipping is free both ways.

Respected Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom.com all carry Gucci. See if they carry the bag. Shipping is free both ways.

I did that..........no luck

Respected Contributor

Sorry I did not see the second part of your post. Did you ask if they could order one for you? 

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL

Handbag lovers all wonder WHICH GUCCI did you miss out on?

(images on Google, hopefully, to share)

Respected Contributor

Which tote was it! You have a lot if shoppers here to help you try to find it! 

p.s. If it is so hard for you to find what you want, as you say, I don't understand why you did it buy it right then! 

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Which tote was it! You have a lot if shoppers here to help you try to find it! 

p.s. If it is so hard for you to find what you want, as you say, I don't understand why you did it buy it right then! 

I guess I was rushing a little and thought that 1 hour wouldn't make that much difference.....I don't live in a community where Gucci and Louis Vuitton are huge sellers....in fact, they're rarely seen.  I'm sure I'll find it agan. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@HULAGIRL

Handbag lovers all wonder WHICH GUCCI did you miss out on?

(images on Google, hopefully, to share)

It was a logo tan and brown canvas with the web strip down the center of it and black patent leather handles......I'm also going to check another branch of the same store in a town about 60 miles away......if it's meant to be, I'll find it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@HULAGIRL

Since you were shopping at a luxury department store, I would think they would find this bag for you.  That is the luxury of shopping luxury.  

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL @magicmoodz @libbyannE @Janey2

This is the closest image I could find to what you described. It has the "doctor's bag" or LV Speedy style, which I love, so convenient.

506917_in_pp.jpg