Respected Contributor

Re: I have found my go-to handbag; it's a Brahmin

[ Edited ]

I also love Brahmin.  I think their look/styles are superior to any other brand.  I remember the first time I saw a woman carrying one in the mall I was on a mission to find what brand that was.  Through the years I've collected several and don't ever pay full price.  I usually  scout them out on Ebay.

My last one that I got I LOVE.  It is perfect for me and it is the Mini Duxbury (Python).  I like smaller crossbodys.  This one holds a lot! 

I was going to post a picture but it won't let me copy and paste.  I don't know what is wrong.

Respected Contributor

http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/1/_9463361.jpg

Ok, I did it!  This is the one I have.  It has a large slip pocket on the back and it holds my Samsung Note phone perfectly!

Respected Contributor

@mima   I LOVE your Duxbury and the design and colors.  I have noticed it again and again on line.

Frequent Contributor

That's a real beauty!  I love their bags....

viewer 45

Regular Contributor

I just found this Brahmin at the Dillards Black Friday sale and this was deeply discounted to $62. It's the mini Asher tote in this neat color they call Satelite Palma. This is a gorgeous bag and since I am going smaller in size and getting away from big bags, this will be my new favorite.  My Brahmin.jpg

Honored Contributor

@retiredgal69- very pretty!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@retiredgal65 wrote:

I just found this Brahmin at the Dillards Black Friday sale and this was deeply discounted to $62. It's the mini Asher tote in this neat color they call Satelite Palma. This is a gorgeous bag and since I am going smaller in size and getting away from big bags, this will be my new favorite.  My Brahmin.jpg

This picture shows the colors better @retiredgal69 and the bag is even prettier than I first thought... It's also somewhat unique, isn't it... Great choice...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

@retiredgal69

Beautiful bag.

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@retiredgal65 wrote:

This picture shows the colors better @retiredgal69 and the bag is even prettier than I first thought... It's also somewhat unique, isn't it... Great choice...

You got a fantastic deal.  It's beautiful!

Respected Contributor

3/19/17

PAGING 1 PROFESSOR:

I went back to this old post of mine to ask you more about your "Chive Duxbury."

I can't find it anywhere, so can you give me some info on where you found yours and what are the colors besides the Chive?

Thank you, I hope you can get back to me.