Respected Contributor

Holiday Handbags! Got one? Yearn for one?

Macy's now has the delicious Tartan Dooney bags on a substantial sale and the red/green colors reminded me that I don't actually own a holiday season handbag. *sigh*

3063913_fpx.tif.jpeg

MCY.jpeg

MCY-1.jpeg

Love to see/hear the handbag lovelies you bring out in December!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Holiday Handbags! Got one? Yearn for one?

Tartan has always been a favorite of mine.  The year I had a hysterectomy, we painted the bedroom and bought the tartan plaid, like the front Dooney, in drapes,comforter,bed skirt and sheet set.  It left me in a very Peaceful manner for the 8 weeks I was down.  It was right before Thanksgiving, so I was decked out for the Holidays.---tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Oh Prof @1Professor, you poor little thing... No holiday bag... Well, you best address this deficiency. The green tartan is new and I have to say I LOVE IT...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I never thought about having a Christmas bag.

Those bags are so cuteHeart

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!   I have a red velvet one..........and I usually forget to dig it out until it's too late!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy.  I just got a great deal on a Dooney yesterday at Macy's.  I said two Dooneys ago that I was through.  But when something is on a huge sale, I can't resist.  I don't think I dare check these cuties out.  But thank you anyway.  Those Macy's sales are great....

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh Prof @1Professor, you poor little thing... No holiday bag... Well, you best address this deficiency. The green tartan is new and I have to say I LOVE IT...

@steviebThe green tartan Dooney is JUST the one that I was craving!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair I am shocked, yes shocked beyond imagination that you, of all people, have never encountered a Christmas bag when at the magic shop... Why every true baganista must have at least one Christmas bag. You and the professor better get busy. The Most Revered One will overlook it just this once.

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well i yearned and waited for a presentation, didnt get one, or a video either, then took the plunge.  My Sutton Kendall arrives tomorrow.  Merry Christmas to me!  I had looked at the regular Kendall for quite a while but I just didnt quite feel it.  I had tried the Sutton Sydney straight from Dooney, but that bag has zipper issues (like the Sawyer) so it went back.  Like the drawstring and wanted a winter bag impervious to the elements.  If I had the key to the UPS barn it would be mine today cause it is right down the street from me.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair I am shocked, yes shocked beyond imagination that you, of all people, have never encountered a Christmas bag when at the magic shop... Why every true baganista must have at least one Christmas bag. You and the professor better get busy. The Most Revered One will overlook it just this once.

Smiley Wink

stevie, please tell the Most Revered One thank-you from the deepest part of my heartHeart