Respected Contributor

The Q's G.I.L.I. handbag line had me at "Roma." Luxe design, wonderful interior (no loud colors), just enough organization. The hobo styles fit my urge to carry "just in case" stuff, as well as projects, though I love a big hobo bag with just a wallet and cell phone. The architecture of any hobo bag gets me every time.

I have the large Roma, the Roma 2, and the Chelsea. Adore them all. Also the exotic stirrup in BLUE.

BlackRoma2.jpeg

BlushRoa2.jpg

ChelseaBlack.jpg

blue copy.jpeg

Now there's so many new models (and rumors of a Roma-like hobo coming soon!). Love to hear which ones you have and adore, or which ones you're crushing on?

Respected Contributor

Just cruised the GILI handbag line and found a number of old favorites on dramatic sale!

The green lizard leather large hobo was their high end at $699 A254211. Now reduced several hundred dollars to $483 plus free shipping:

LizardGILI.jpg

{It's about to be mine.}

Trusted Contributor

I have only the smaller stirrup style similar to the one...

I have only the smaller stirrup style similar to the one you posted. I have it in the gray snake which I love the color but the bag seems to have some discoloration probably due to the material. I haven't used it in months mainly because I love it for summer but also because it is extremely heavy even more than my dooneys. Still wishing for the Roma 3 but didn't really like the colors though. I'll be interested in the newer models if the price is right Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I own 3 ROMA 2 totes.  I love them.  I own the espresso snake, cream snake as well as natural ostrich.  One of the sneak peaks that Jill Martin did looks like a new iteration of the ROMA 2 tote.  I sent emails several times to CS telling them to bring back that handbag.  They emailed me back finally and told me it was under consideration.  Only change I would make on the ROMA 2 is to add an outside pocket.

Respected Contributor

@culebra:

There was, indeed, an unintended sneak peak of the new (not yet available) GILI and it DOES look like a Roma!

Watch the video for this item: A273678. In 1 minute, Jill walks on, holding the bag!

Trusted Contributor

That's the one I'm waiting for in either the blue  Cobra or solid  light blue ! I've got the wallet in the blue Cobra just waiting to be put inside😍.

Honored Contributor

i dont have any of the roma totes (looks like i may "need" one of these lol), but i do have a number of the pouches and now one portfolio pouch. they are wonderful, especially the newer versions that are padded! i really think the GILI line has a lot of good quality options.

i am eyeing that new large portfolio foldover tote. this is a good option for me instead of a briefcase or a  backpack to use daily for paperwork.

i have a gili convertible leather backpack in the snow leopard.....A261897

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAzWDY3OA==/z/axkAAOSwLVZViG6E/$_1.JPG

i have also have two of these smaller crossbody handbags A253950......which came out a couple of years ago i believe. they were the first GILI pieces i purchased. i have them in the green and the red......will get the blue and the orange eventually. my daughter often borrows these from me. it is a nice "going out to dinner" crossbody or hand held handbag. it is definitely more structured than most of the GILI choices.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@1Professor

that green lizard handbag is gorgeous!

well, they all are, but that one really stands out to me!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

OMG Thank you.  I watched the video and I saw the bag !!!!!

I so love it and it does look like a Roma .  Just not the round rings that connect strap.

The rings look square, similar to the GILI Milano.

When will this beauty be available.  Hopefully soon and on easy pay.

Thanks for posting this.

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

OMG Thank you.  I watched the video and I saw the bag !!!!!

I so love it and it does look like a Roma .  Just not the round rings that connect strap.

The rings look square, similar to the GILI Milano.

When will this beauty be available.  Hopefully soon and on easy pay.

Thanks for posting this.

@SkididdyYou are welcome! I adored seeing it. Jill keeps saying "soon" so I'm thinking March (or it would've been in the Insider for February). I check Jill's Facebook daily to see if she offers a link and pre-sale!