Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard of this brand?  Looks like it is debuting on Evine at noon.  It reminds me of Patricia Nash.  I can't seem to post a picture of the bag I like.  It's called Nora.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this is possiby an Evine 'house brand' or is otherwise a line making bags almost exclusively for Evine. Searching seemed to show only Evine as a resource for them. They might be very nice bags. I've never heard of them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Interestingly enough, I did note that despite the Italian name, the few bags I checked out were all made in India...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Firenze Bella

[ Edited ]

I wonder if it is a division of Anuschka ??  Looks like that brand mixed with shades of Patricia Nash.  Huh...

Nora

732-109- Firenze Bella "Nora" Leather Quilted Front Flap Studded Crossbody Saddle Bag

732-109- Firenze Bella "Nora" Leather Quilted Front Flap Studded Crossbody Saddle Bag

Amelia

732-122- Firenze Bella "Amelia" Printed Leather Dual Compartment Tote Bag w/ Tassel

732-111- Firenze Bella "Amelia" Painted Leather Convertible Drawstring Bag

Kara

732-121- Firenze Bella "Kara" Leather Studded & Laser Cut Convertible Tote Bag

732-121- Firenze Bella "Kara" Leather Studded & Laser Cut Convertible Tote Bag

Esteemed Contributor

Geez, the host did a terrible job this morning...rushed, no dimensions etc.  I went with the denim pouch.

732-110- Firenze Bella "Nora" Leather Quilted Front Zip Top Clutch

Honored Contributor

I too was thinking it appears they tossed Nash, Anushka and Madi Clair into a bucket and came up with this...

Other than often having a nice variety of the brands they offer and choices of colors, I rarely find the home shopping channels a great resource for handbags, and certainly not for a variety of brands.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Geez, the host did a terrible job this morning...rushed, no dimensions etc.  I went with the denim pouch.

@hicindy2 Let us know about the quality as compared to Patricia Nash when your new denim pouch arrives! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 Let us know about the quality as compared to Patricia Nash when your new denim pouch arrives! Woman Happy

@hicindy2you are right about the presentation.  All the hosts are bad with doing presentations of bags.  I did order this and the matching bag.  I need another handbag like a hole in the head but I couldn't resist them.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Has anyone heard of this brand?  Looks like it is debuting on Evine at noon.  It reminds me of Patricia Nash.  I can't seem to post a picture of the bag I like.  It's called Nora.

I have never heard of these until today.  I thought they looked very nice. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

This designer workd for and designed for SHARIF and his bags were sold @ Macys (his bags were locked behind glass), JC Penney (when store was consider high end), and most recently sold on HSN, I have purchased several of the Firenze Bella line and they are very nice leatherm, no fillers,padding to make the leather look a certain way it is full grain leather and they are much like the Patricia Nash line of fine leather bags using full grain leather, @ a reasonable price, which proved to me that many bags out on the market are over price because of the name.