Valued Contributor

Come on you people! Who do you thinking you're fooling ?  Those straps are so ugly!  I do not believe that is a good thing except saving money for Doony!  When you give us leather straps maybe I'll buy another bag.

Respected Contributor

I like it.

Valued Contributor

Good grief...... I happen to like their leather straps !!! I'm glad your not buying, that way we can buy all the ones your not!!

Honored Contributor

Really... ? There are plenty of bags out there with all kinds of straps... Find one you like or, well, not... Whatever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I didn't make it clear!  It's the canvas straps I don't like.

Valued Contributor

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

Come on you people! Who do you thinking you're fooling ?  Those straps are so ugly!  I do not believe that is a good thing except saving money for Doony!  When you give us leather straps maybe I'll buy another bag.

I actually really like these straps. I have an old Dooney (way back from when they were mfg in the US) and it's SO heavy, awkward and that thin leather strap is wicked uncomfortable. I never carry it because of the strap. It has handles, but I want hands free...that's a no brainer for me now.

I switched to Travelon bags because of their straps and lack of weight, and love them, but was looking for an upgrade, as they aren't the most stylish. I love the adjustable straps...SO easy and I became spoiled with them.I saw these Toscana bags being presented and now I'm just trying to decided which one to buy first!

I think it's great that Dooney has this line now as there is something for everyone, imho.

My only complaint is the shipping...$13.00??!! There is a tsv coming up for 20lb storage shelf, $7.50 in shipping...seriously..$13.00 for a 2lb bag?

But I do love the strap...