Valued Contributor

Dooney website sales ?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know of any upcoming Dooney sales?  Or, do they usually do them quarterly?  (I think they had a website sale around the start of summer.)

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

You can go to their website and sign up for their emails.  I have found some good prices.  I do not go for a lot of the colors st QVC as they do not go with many of my outfits.

Honored Contributor

12 days of Dooney is in December IIRC. They do it on their website, and they will send emails out if you're signed up. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

Check out I HeartDooney Dot Com as well!

Honored Contributor

They also used to have monthly 'specials' on their website, I assume they continue to do so but haven't looked lately.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

For the last couple of years (at least), they've also been doing Cyber Monday deals right after Thanksgiving.  The 2014 Cyber Monday deals were amazing IMO.  Last year they were just OK.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney website sales ?

[ Edited ]

ILoveDooney.com is having summer clearance.  I purchase from them a lot with no problems.  I have this bag and like it for summer (nylon):  Erica

Large Erica

Thought the gingham was likable also as a change:

Kendall Drawstring

Sophie looks great in the icy pale blue:

Sophie

Dillen is there also:

Medium Zipper Pocket Sac

Mary is a non seasonal bag also:  like the contrast here.  I just have problems trying to adjust those stiff straps.  Ugh.  

Mary

I am holding out for this Macy's exclusive to go on sale: Small Lexi in Lizard (for casual or dress up).