Respected Contributor

Dooney & Bourke - Will There Be a TSV in September?

I haven't seen a Dooney TSV since April, I believe.  Will there be a TSV in September?  I am hoping that there will be one as I would love a new Fall Dooney with accessories!  I have checked Blue Skies for Me, but they only have 8 TSVs listed - no Dooney!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke - Will There Be a TSV in September?

[ Edited ]

I was very excited when i saw your thread because my brain read it "There will be a TSV in September" .    I do hope there is something new, not redos soon.

Super Contributor

Blue Skies tsv post is for August. Her September post should be out around the middle of the month.
Respected Contributor

Blue Skies does list 8 TSVs for September!

Valued Contributor

yes, there is one for Sept.   I saw it in the INSIDER   SEPT 10     I LOVE Dooney's but do not care for this one.  I will try to post a pic

Respected Contributor

Enter 'Dooney TSV September 10!' in the blog search box and look at post #9 in that thread...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a smaller (non hobo) shoulder bag version of the Logo Lock... Yes, QVC is intent on beating that horse to a pulp... So far we've seen it in the rainbow tour of pebble leather hobos... in suede, in croco, in nylon and now this... So much for original...

LL.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

It's a smaller (non hobo) shoulder bag version of the Logo Lock... Yes, QVC is intent on beating that horse to a pulp... So far we've seen it in the rainbow tour of pebble leather hobos... in suede, in croco, in nylon and now this... So much for original...

LL.png

And there is a GILI Verona bag (was it a TSV?) that is similar as well.  I remember my first thought when I saw that GILI was that it was a version of the logo lock bag.

Sounds like the TSV in September may be something many shoppers are tired of seeing. I love to purchase the Dooney TSV, when I like the style, because of the "extras" included.  I have been watching the Florentine Large Zip Barlow.  Since it will not be on sale anytime this year, I have noticed that the Dooney website has it for the same price with free shipping!  I'm purchasing from the Dooney website to save money.  Just a FYI.  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

They are not showing the logo lock lately.  I also noticed that they have added no new colors and have cut to 3 easy pays on it?   How many people can afford 100.00 a month?  Makes me wonder if they are going to try to push the new style and get rid of the old one.  My guess is that the new one is cheaper to make.