Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke TSV on March 4th!

In my opinion, no handbag stands up to Dooney for its durability, craftsmanship, design, and color selection, etc.  I have traveled to Florence, Italy, and Paris, and purchased handbags and they cannot compare to Dooney.  Also, my Coach bags have worn in areas too and I very rarely buy them anymore!  The only other bag that can compare is Brahmin in my opinion.  But I still prefer Dooney!

Honored Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

In my opinion, no handbag stands up to Dooney for its durability, craftsmanship, design, and color selection, etc.  I have traveled to Florence, Italy, and Paris, and purchased handbags and they cannot compare to Dooney.  Also, my Coach bags have worn in areas too and I very rarely buy them anymore!  The only other bag that can compare is Brahmin in my opinion.  But I still prefer Dooney!

And that's what it's all about. Options. Different options are valuable because we all have our on unique perspectives and preferences and we also all value different qualities in the merchandise we select.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Sorry, but I'm just sort of over Dooney... It's going to have to be one heck of an offer on one heck of a handbag to even wake me up...

@stevieb

Hi! why are you sorry? I think a lot of us feel that way. Love the Brennas and Florentine pieces, but mostly I am just not in the handbag mood, as I wrote earlier. I have so many, as most of us do, so I am not looking for more.  I don't see any brand that excites me these days! 

Valued Contributor

Stellabystarlight I'm with you, I wouldn't buy any other bag but Dooney!  Their craftsmanship is the best, and they last forever.  I too have two Brahman bags, their very nice too, but I still just love Dooney's the best!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with you. So over heavy Doony's.

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I just purchased the new tig convertible saddle bag in the juniper green color and got a GILI bag in black for half price.  I'm no long purchasing dooneys anymore and paying 300 and up for them.  I have enough to open my own store with, and they're too heavy to even carry anymore.  Easy pass no matter what it is.

Respected Contributor

OP: 

I hope it's bag you want!. There's nothing like the anticipation of a new bag--no matter the brand. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a feeling it might be the new "Patterson" pebble leather, which is lighter weight!  Sue said they are just rolling it out and for the Spring, it would make sense to have a TSV in a lighter weight leather!  The Q Insider should be up by the 15th.  Hoping that the bag is featured!

Occasional Contributor

I cant wait to see it !   Did anyone see it in the insider?? Does anyone have a picture??  Thanks 

Honored Contributor

@Lavender wrote:

I cant wait to see it !   Did anyone see it in the insider?? Does anyone have a picture??  Thanks 

@ONEQGIRL If you read the other thread about this bag you'll see pictures.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

The bag is Saffiano Leather Shopper - Maddie. It is $199.90with 5 easy pays. This may not be an option at the time it is shown. This is what they show in the Insider. It comes in Violet Quartz,Taupe,Dandelion,White, Marine and Black.