Respected Contributor

Dooney & Bourke TSV on March 4th!

Dooney & Bourke has a TSV scheduled for Saturday, March 4th!  I do not know what it is but, hopefully, it is a Spring handbag! Maybe, it will be listed in the March Insider!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke TSV on March 4th!

I just purchased the new tig convertible saddle bag in the juniper green color and got a GILI bag in black for half price.  I'm no long purchasing dooneys anymore and paying 300 and up for them.  I have enough to open my own store with, and they're too heavy to even carry anymore.  Easy pass no matter what it is.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I can't wait to see what it is.  I was expecting a tsv in February, I guess I'll have to wait. They are the best handbags out there, I wouldn't buy any other brand.  Let us know what the tsv is if you find out, thanks for the information.

Respected Contributor

thanks for the info!  Perhaps my long awaited cat-themed satchel???

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight Thanks for letting us know! I will always check out a Dooney TSV...Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe it's because I have been so busy with big family health issues. Maybe it's due to the fact that I love the bags I have-- especially my Proenza satchel and my Dooney Florentine and Florentine Toscana pieces, not to mention the Dooney Brennas, which I adore . Whatever the reason, I just cannot get excited about the upcoming Dooney  tsv. To be honest, I NEED some silly, happy diversion, so I hope I get excited when I see it. Early ordering should be available next week, so we'll see.

Honored Contributor

I'd have a chance to be excited if even one of the previous TSVs from them in the last few years were of interest to me. But they weren't. It's probably just going to some coated cotton spring design anyway. That's what they usually do this time of year. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

My favorite Dooney TSV in the last few years is the BRENNA!  I have it in 2 colors and I am looking to purchase a third when Sue visits again!

Esteemed Contributor

I want a TSV in Dandelion:  keep looking at this one (Macy's).  

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I'm just sort of over Dooney... It's going to have to be one heck of an offer on one heck of a handbag to even wake me up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...