Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney Zip Zip's various materials

hey @Shawnie, thanks for the heads up!  @stevieb you resisted.  You did good.

I'm am very new to Dooney (don't own one yet).  I'm having trouble deciding on the next bag.  I got my first satchel recently, now I'm going to shoot for another shoulder bag or cross body.  I love RM, but I want to add a Dooney to my bag collection.

Thanks ladies.........Heart

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Macy's has these marked down to $171

Dooney & Bourke Denim Chevron Zip Zip Satchel, A Macy's Exclusive Style

Today they are $119! Free shipping.  Total including tax $126!

@Shawnie Thanks for the information on this one! I ordered it earlier in the Chevron. I love the colors and the pattern! I also found a matching Chevron large frame purse for $19 and a pouch with a key fob for $19 on ilovedooney (free shipping, too). I was trying to find a denim bag and I thought this one would be a perfect complement for all colors of denim! Did you choose one? Cheers, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i bought the same bag. I really like it. That was a good deal. It was originally $228.00. I am going to pick it up in the store and I will get an additional 20% off. So, my bag will cost $103.00.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@itiswhatitis Yesterday, Zulily had Dooney bags at good prices.  They had the pebble leather zip zip in several colors for $139., although I suppose by now they're pretty picked over.  They are still listed.  They had the cutest plaid multi colored coated cotton cross body bag but it was only 10" wide so I passed. 

Isn't this cute?  $100.00.

20170301_204301.png

This looks like an Easter Basket to me....put some of the green grass in it and colored eggs...& after Easter it's a new handbag...

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@itiswhatitis Yesterday, Zulily had Dooney bags at good prices.  They had the pebble leather zip zip in several colors for $139., although I suppose by now they're pretty picked over.  They are still listed.  They had the cutest plaid multi colored coated cotton cross body bag but it was only 10" wide so I passed. 

Isn't this cute?  $100.00.

20170301_204301.png

This looks like an Easter Basket to me....put some of the green grass in it and colored eggs...& after Easter it's a new handbag...

Waaaay too small for me @mishka14.  I hope you love it.

*Call Tyrone*