Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV on March 4th is the Maddie Saffiano Shopper!

We can't post an item number but I don't think a picture alone is forbidden, so here you go... This is the violet color...

I'm not a bit interested. Not only do I not like the bag but I think it's pretty uninspired and frankly, kind of chintzy looking... I usually like Saffiano but this does nothing for me... at all...

violet quartz.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

looks odd shaped to me. The trim leather scratches too.  

Respected Contributor

Ok, so it's a sibling not a twin. Smiley Happy  

Zipper pockets are good,  You know how you see some bags and you say "Yes!?" I don't know about this one. 

I don't love it, I don't hate it. Maybe it's the vachetta tassel?  Or is that color with the vachetta? This bag will look nicer in the lighter colors.  

Honored Contributor

I would like it as a satchel, but you'd have to shorten the handles all the way, then you'd have the excess hanging, and most likely curling.

I don't care for it as a tote.

Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

Ok, so it's a sibling not a twin. Smiley Happy  

Zipper pockets are good,  You know how you see some bags and you say "Yes!?" I don't know about this one. 

I don't love it, I don't hate it. Maybe it's the vachetta tassel?  Or is that color with the vachetta? This bag will look nicer in the lighter colors.  

Everyone will have to decide for themselves, but I don't personally think it looks that much better in the ligher colors...

Smiley Wink

It's just not a very attractive bag, to me anyway...

yellow.png

Respected Contributor

Well, I tried. It's a day later and I think that this looks like it was designed by committee.

I think the original is a nicer bag. It doesn't have the pocket, but it has a cleaner line. Adding a pocket is good, but it's where you put it. I would have put the pocket in the back--a deep slip pocket that wouldn't have needed a zipper pull. Once they put the pocket in the front, then they need to a zipper pull. So they used that tassel that doesn't like it could be removed.

Sometimes less is more.

Where do I find the Insider Shopper?   Thanks.  

Respected Contributor

I like the look because it is different.  But i am so into a drawstring that i think that zipper would be annoying.  Right now i am carrying my dark brown Sutton drawstring that i bought a year ago.  Love this bag.  I am always getting complements on it.  I see a dots drawstring in either pink or green that i am attracted to.  I am loosing hope that i will ever see my cat bag. 😢

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb I like the yellow color but it's still not for me lol just not a style I like

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@stevieb I like the yellow color but it's still not for me lol just not a style I like

I'm there with you @gramygram. I like several of the colors but I just don't like the bag... At all...