Respected Contributor

Dooney TSV on March 4th is the Maddie Saffiano Shopper!

My Q March Insider is up on-line.  The Dooney TSV is the Maddie Saffiano shopper in Black, Dandelion, Marine, Violet, Taupe, and White.  Key Fob but no wristlet or case.  $199 on 5 EZ payments now!  Pretty!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV on March 4th is the Maddie Saffiano Shopper!

I like it.  Would like to see how it fits on the shoukder though.  A definite maybe.

Trusted Contributor

@stellabystarlight I saw the bag in the insider. Not a style I like so not tempted lol. Those that order hope you love it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this bag too.On my screen the taupe looks grey?? How does the color translate to those of you who have seen it?? I always thought in the past that the taupe was a darker tan type of color??  Thanx for your help!!

Respected Contributor

I think we need to find other Saffiano taupe Dooney bags and see if it is more of a sandy brown grey or more grey!

Frequent Contributor

Hello!   I seen this bag and I ordered the violet? 

Im not a saffiano fan but I will say I think this leather takes color beautifully. So I'm taking a chance and I'm not caring! 

Honored Contributor

It's not bad looking but I really don't like contrasting colored trim unless it's black or nearly black. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Not interested...was hoping for more spring colors. Will save my money on this one. 

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight I saw it earlier today and it's not bad. My favorite colors were Black, Taupe and the new violet, and I love saffiano leather. I've vowed to not buy any more bags with the vacchetta leather that darkens on its own, though, so I think I will pass on this one. I wish it had a butterscotch trim that had a 'set' color.

Contributor

1. Does anyone have picture of item and item#?