Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 5th!

Review Stalker Report:  Another positive review has been posted.

Super Contributor

I've bought a few tsv bags and the quality just isn't the same with these made for QVC bags. I've had sticky zippers and very crooked stitching. Also uneven pockets. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

I've bought a few tsv bags and the quality just isn't the same with these made for QVC bags. I've had sticky zippers and very crooked stitching. Also uneven pockets. Smiley Sad

I think it is more generalized than made for qvc bags.  I have ordered from Dooney and Macys and seen the same thing on the zippers.  The sawyer, the sutton zip zip are two that i ordered with horrible zippers.  

Esteemed Contributor

TO ALL THAT WANT THE ITEM NUMBER OF THE TSV:   Just wanted you to know that if you go to the customer service forum here, you can ask to be put on the insider list and they will send it to you.  Hope this helps for those that want the item numbers early and also sometimes they give you easy pay that is not offered when it is aired. 

Honored Contributor

Review Stalker Report:  We're up to five good reviews.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the Nov. Q yesterday and the TSV is featured.  It's a beautiful pebble leather.  Picture a zip zip bag made larger with a large pocket on the front.  It comes with a large cosmetic case and key fob.  The bag is typical iconic Dooney trimmed in what looks like sierra leather.  Rolled leather handles and removeable skinny shoulder strap to wear crossbody or short shoulder.

Size is 13 x 11 x 5 3/4 and weighs a whopping 2lb 14 oz.  I think this will be very popular for the work crowd. Unfortunately for me it's too big and heavy for me (I'm 74). it comes in Midnight, Bone, Caramel, Terracotta, Elephant and Black/black.

There's no picture on line yet and the cost is $270 + $5 S&H (and 5 easy pays right now.)

Good luck ladies!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an item number

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gramygram wrote:

@skyblue I'm using my hunter green and everytime I switch to this bag I always feel I need another color lol 😁

@gramygram  I think we need to have a forum just for the Brenna satchel...LOL

It seems like a lot of us love the bag and most have more than one color Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's a gorgeous bag and if I hadn't indulged in another Dooney Lock bag I would definitely buy it.  but I fell in love with the Lock Hobo when I bought the Mint for Spring/Summer and have gone back to get the Black (for Christmas).  Right now I'm using my Black Brenna (another one that I absolutely love!)...

I think I'd love this one too but can't do it.... Woman Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@gramygram wrote:

@EdithEllenLily oh no! Sorry the bag was not a winner. I had a feeling about that pocket. Well I hope the terracotta is in better shape. I'm wondering about the color but I'm thinking I just may wait and order another brenna 

I like the Brenna better! @gramygram😁

I have five Brennas because I adore the bag. Like a lot t of you, I have been buying Dooney for decad pea. The Brenna is outstanding.

@libbyannE  Like others, I totally understand your love for the Brenna satchel. I think that's why I have been wanting to get the Large Zip Barlow in black...same set up of organization, and if I need to carry more on any day, the Barlow will work great. The best part for me is the front ourside pocket (in both the Brenna and Barlow) has a small pocket inside which fits my 17 yr old flip phone perfectly!!! Smiley Very Happy

I also like the simplicity of the bags too Smiley Happy