Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney One Day Only Prices

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily: I ordered the chocolate hobo logo none too soon. It is now GONE!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@AnnMoonbeam @EdithEllenLily

In addition to the chocolatey hobo logo I just ordered, I bought the amazingly reduced Dooney drawstring. From $297 (more than the hobo) to $129 (greater reduction than the hobo).

Like carrying a garden!

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.33.49 AM.png

That is really cuteSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I find way better deals on I love dooney dot com and no tax or shipping. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie:

Thanks for the heads up on the Dooney daffodil drawstring! That will help. I love it, already.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.33.49 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@Quse wrote:

I'm new to Dooney, just bought my first one a couple of weeks ago. I'm now obsessed with the Toscana line. And I'm completely ruined by crossbody bags. I look at a one or two strap bag, admire it, then move on if it has no crossbody. I love the little coin purse that comes with the hobo, but I just want the coin purse, not the logo lock bag.

Even though it's a 1 strap hobo, I've been eyeing the Tosacana Lily. There are several "as is" colors. Anyone know why there are so many returns on this bag? Looks similar to then ODO to me.

I dont really know.  Sort the reviews from low to high and that will tell you.  That leather is not my favorite and trying to get into it while on my shoulder could cause a dental calamity with that lock!  😬

Honored Contributor

Not a huge fan of the pebble leather but do love the hobo.

But oh that Florentine!!!    it's gorgeous

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

Ladies, I just noticed that 2 of the beloved Dooney bags are on One Day Only Prices for today.  The Florentine Barlow is $343.00 and the much beloved Logo Lock is $188.00...

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily:

Chocolate (cocoa) it is! Yum.

There's something about deep browns that enhances, I think, the black/charcoals/greys I wear.

*Will watch the presentation later today to see what they say!

@1Professor I saw the last part of the presentation so I don't know if anything was mentioned about the Dooney Logo Lock being retired...did you hear anything? It looked like they were just selling out the bag and at the end there was no mention of more coming! Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily: They were down to ONE bag, so odd. Nothing was mentioned. However, lots of talk about "our best selling bag EVER" and the hundreds of thousands sold, so it certainly didn't seem like an end. I'm still thinking new colors, clear the deck.

Frequent Contributor

This morning they are both listed at clearance prices... $198.00 for the logo lock and $379.00 for the barlow bag.. Glad I ordered a cocoa logo lock yesterday.. got a bordeaux and a baby pink earlier this year...

Honored Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

This morning they are both listed at clearance prices... $198.00 for the logo lock and $379.00 for the barlow bag.. Glad I ordered a cocoa logo lock yesterday.. got a bordeaux and a baby pink earlier this year...

@AnnMoonbeam @1Professor and all: This is big news. Once an item is at Clearance Price it's not coming back. If anyone wants one of the remaining colors, buy it now! Woman Surprised