Frequent Contributor

Ladies, I just noticed that 2 of the beloved Dooney bags are on One Day Only Prices for today.  The Florentine Barlow is $343.00 and the much beloved Logo Lock is $188.00...

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney One Day Only Prices

@AnnMoonbeam Hi! I just noticed you started a thread. I posted this in another thread but will post it again here. I wonder if they are closing out the Logo Lock? I think this may be the lowest price I've seen.

Dooney Logo Lock is a One Day Only today (Jan. 21):

Best Seller
QVC Price: $279.00 One Day Only Price: $188.00
Available for 5 Easy Payments

Also ODO is the Dooney Florentine Barlow:

Best Seller
QVC Price: $458.00 One Day Only Price: $343.00
Available for 5 Easy Payments
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily:

Doubt they are discontinuing, probably cleaning out older colors before introducing new (spring/summer) ones.

However, great price. Fav bag.

I'm trying to decide between COCOA and SADDLE TAN. Drawn to cocoa because it seems chocolatey! Hmmm. (I already have a rainbow of colors.)

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily:

Doubt they are discontinuing, probably cleaning out older colors before introducing new (spring/summer) ones.

However, great price. Fav bag.

I'm trying to decide between COCOA and SADDLE TAN. Drawn to cocoa because it seems chocolatey! Hmmm. (I already have a rainbow of colors.)

@1Professor Hmmm... 

Well, I do like COCOA better than Saddle Tan!! What a great neutral in the yummy pebble leather!! 

I keep thinking about ordering the WHITE...not sure...

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily:

Chocolate (cocoa) it is! Yum.

There's something about deep browns that enhances, I think, the black/charcoals/greys I wear.

*Will watch the presentation later today to see what they say!

Respected Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam @EdithEllenLily

In addition to the chocolatey hobo logo I just ordered, I bought the amazingly reduced Dooney drawstring. From $297 (more than the hobo) to $129 (greater reduction than the hobo).

Like carrying a garden!

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.33.49 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily:

Chocolate (cocoa) it is! Yum.

There's something about deep browns that enhances, I think, the black/charcoals/greys I wear.

*Will watch the presentation later today to see what they say!

@1Professor Congratulations on the cocoa choice! Woman Very Happy I agree, I love black with deep browns AND I love charcoals/greys with deep browns. I like to wear brown and dark grey together in the fall and winter. Looks very nice together! Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

In addition to the chocolatey hobo logo I just ordered, I bought the amazingly reduced Dooney drawstring. From $297 (more than the hobo) to $129 (greater reduction than the hobo).

Like carrying a garden!

@1Professor I love the black background on this one. Excellent price for two pieces as well! If I could do the drawstring I would order the black. It's a lovely looking handbag! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

Like carrying a garden!

My favorite bag!  It went to $129 last summer.  i have black, navy and pink.  If you mind water spots treat the leather.  Also initially it is stiff and doesnt want to stay closed.  Be patient, give it two weeks.  You can also knot it.

Valued Contributor

I'm new to Dooney, just bought my first one a couple of weeks ago. I'm now obsessed with the Toscana line. And I'm completely ruined by crossbody bags. I look at a one or two strap bag, admire it, then move on if it has no crossbody. I love the little coin purse that comes with the hobo, but I just want the coin purse, not the logo lock bag.

Even though it's a 1 strap hobo, I've been eyeing the Tosacana Lily. There are several "as is" colors. Anyone know why there are so many returns on this bag? Looks similar to then ODO to me.