New Contributor

A263109

Can someone please make sense of this for me?  I ordered A263109, DB Embossed Pebble Leather Drawstring Bag in teal on the last day of the special easy pay they had going on.  When I went to check on a different order Tuesday morning, it said that the order of my bag is no longer being processed but BACKORDERED! So I went and looked at the product detail page to see what other colors were still available.  Teal was still available to be ordered and black was now available via waitlist.  Checked again 12 hours later, teal is STILL available but now the black is gone.  How is it you can still order the very same color but my order status says backordered?

Now if I decide to change my order to my 2nd choice, and cancel the one on backorder, will I be able to get the same easy pay offer that was offered when I ordered the now backordered bag?  I've ordered several things from the Q and have never had an issue with backorders.  So much for paying extra for the premium shipping so I'd have the bag in time to give it to my mother for her birthday Saturday.....Anyone else experience this? If so....how did the story end?

Thanks y'all!

Have a phenominal day!

Honored Contributor

I had a similar problem once with an item I had on waitlist. The day after I ordered an item that showed as being on waitlist, I noticed the item showed in stock, same color I ordered,  yet my order still showed waitlist.

So I cancelled my waitlist order & ordered the 'in stock one'. It seems sometimes orders can get hung up.

You should call CS and explain this to them, they can cancel your waitlist order, reorder the in stock one and reinstate the ezpay offered when you first ordered.

If you cancel and reorder, you'll only get the 3 ezpays offered now.

QVC's CS is great like that!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

UPDATE!!!  When I checked this morning my order now says IN PROGRESS!!!!!!  Yay, I think....don't want to jinx it. lol

Honored Contributor

@Meggs

Yay! I'm glad it worked out and I'm sure your Mom will enjoy her new Dooney!

What a nice daughter you are!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.