Trusted Contributor

Bruce Makowsky has a nice hobby!

Bruce Makowsky is a developer when he is not creating purses…it is always nice to have a profitable hobby! Here is his listing at 924 Bel Air Road in CA selling through Red Wagon Team for a mere $250,000,000 (YES, that is two hundred fifty MILLION – or a quarter of a BILLION dollars). He figures there are only about 3,000 people in the world that could afford it. I am not one of them.

http://www.redwagonteam.com/homes-for-sale-details/924-BEL-AIR-ROAD-LOS-ANGELES-CA-90077/17194702/30...

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

Re: Bruce Makowsky has a nice hobby!

Someone had posted that picture a couple weeks ago.  It's the ultimate in decadence, for sure.  The 4-lane bowling alley did give me a chuckle.  You would never have to leave your home for anything.  I couldn't handle those fishbowl windows, though.  I picture looking out my bedroom window and seeing a drone hanging out there taking pictures!  Cat Surprised

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@2blonde

Thanks for telling me, I did not know it had already been posted.  My apologies to the original poster and all who have already read about it.  It just heard it on the news and all I could think of was how much work it would bet o keep it clean.  It would take a village, working 24/7 to keep that place clean. 

I can only image that Beyonce and JayZ might be touring the home now that they have decided to move to LA to raise their family.  Last time they found their perfect dream home in LA someone out bid them.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@2blonde

Thanks for telling me, I did not know it had already been posted.  My apologies to the original poster and all who have already read about it.  It just heard it on the news and all I could think of was how much work it would bet o keep it clean.  It would take a village, working 24/7 to keep that place clean. 

I can only image that Beyonce and JayZ might be touring the home now that they have decided to move to LA to raise their family.  Last time they found their perfect dream home in LA someone out bid them.

No need to appologize...there is plenty of us who did not see the first posting of this house...I enjoyed reading all the amenities....I certainly could not ever afford this house but it sure would be fun to have a tour..

Now cleaning it...well I am like you...I could never keep it up...I live in a three room apartment that is sometimes a challenge for me...lol...

Thanks for posting...it was new to me...

Esteemed Contributor

The home & the property are magnificent!! However, to me it looks more like a super luxury hotel & spa rather than a private residence!! It appears cold not comfortable & cozy like I would like my home to be!! 

I've seen super luxurious homes that are more inviting!! I'm not sure how many super rich people would want this kind of a home at that kind of a price!!

Respected Contributor

WOW! The virtual tour is absolutely breathtaking.  I need to dream waaaay bigger!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Remember-> location location location! Having lived in Hollywood know first hand prices of real estate. Not that I'm one of the rich and famous. Fact is, Recently visited acquaintance FB page see what's new with her real estate business and life. Gasped! Forgetting the cost of property and homes. Example, Burbank sold lovely what most people consider luxury, tho modest in size with nice grounds and pool-> four million plus! Her company quite successful she owns multi $$$ home in Hidden Hills and Palm springs. My point not unusual for BM home to list at that price. Many lovely estates.
Honored Contributor

Bruce and Kathy sold their purse businesses so he is no longer designing them.   He's moved on to bigger and better things after we staked him. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Bruce and Kathy sold their purse businesses so he is no longer designing them.   He's moved on to bigger and better things after we staked him. 

@Kachina624 ~ he had absolutely zero personality as a vendor, can't believe he sold that many purses, but must say most looked

pretty good, unlike his wife's merchandise.  Guess when it comes to selling multimillion dollar homes, somehow a per$onality just might come in handy, huh Bruce?

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2  I totally agree,  Bruce never was Mr. Congenitality.  What he did have was money,  thanks to us,  and plenty of energy.   I bet he has a hard time selling that monstrosity of a house.   It's very unappealing... as someone said it looks like a hotel or office building. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment