Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@jaxs mom wrote:

@VenturaHighway I'm glad he felt well enough to watch the game and that he's getting better. Nice score on the bag. 

@jaxs momHope that your DH is doing betterHeart

If you ever wear tennis shoes, the blue one had the large size. I thought for 20 bucks, was a good buy.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway

boy oh boy am I glad to read the encouraging news about Mister GoldenHair.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Where's @Serendipity been?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Speaking of bag ho's... I remember one time I was carrying a very pretty RL bag and one of my pals asked me who the bag was by... When I told her she came out with 'Wow, you really are a bag ho, aren't you?' I guess she thought RL was something special... I also guess more true words were never spoken...

And speaking of RL... I've been carrying my RL Humphrey satchel since Christmas Eve... I had a hissy fit to get that bag and it had been packed away for ages, never used, so I pulled it out... It's a deep coffee brown, beautiful and very functional... And, I guess RL was ahead of his time, given all the angst over some of the Dooney non-leather straps, because this one has a detatchable strap in contrastsing tan made out of GASP fabric...

@stevieb I am SO JEALOUS of your RL Humphrey satchel in the deep coffee brown!!! Woman Tongue I found a RL Humphrey crossbody in the same color on ebay and it was not cheap! 

I was very lucky to get this bag. It was showing on the Macy's site at a deep discount and yet every time I tried to check out it would say 'no longer available'. I called them, got the sweetest young man who assured me it was available, processed my order by phone, gave me an additional discount and expedited shipping for my 'trouble'... Now THAT is how is should work !!

@EdithEllenLily

Otherwise, I was almost prepared to pay full price on Amazon, the only other place I could find it... but it was very pricey...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh my Lord @stevieb !! Woman LOL Now who's the bad one? Hahaha!!

The deal of the day bags were given as gifts...some of the MZW bags will be given as gifts throughout the year...three of those Large Ninas went back...and sadly, the AK went back due to a very sharp end to the whipstitching on the handle that hurt me every time I picked up the bag! 

Now I have to go through my Master List and pull out ones to donate or save for my sister's yearly summer sale to make room to put away the new ones. I love those handbag project days!! Woman Very Happy

Which is one way I know I've had enough... I hate, positively hate... sifting through all those handbags... @EdithEllenLily...

Did you get that ladies... Gifts... Uh huh... Right... She must gift all those people the Q hosts suggest.... You know, the crossing guard... the girl who does your nails and your hair... the checkout girl at the grocery... the gas station attendant... every teacher you ever had... and so on...

Insert eye roll here...

Woman Surprised  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Well hello Sister @VenturaHighway... Good to hear from you... And you deserved a new bag !!

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Yay!! Love it! And I love me some Donna Summer, even though I am reminded that I AM a Bad Bag Girl to the nth degree! I wanted a song and we have two -- the second being so sweet and perfect for this thread. So good to SEE you here tonight with your wonderful opening, EEL Heart

P.S. I am definitely cleaning up my act in '17...necessaryWoman Embarassed Woman Frustrated Woman LOL

Oh come now Edith... we've heard it all before... Woman Wink @EdithEllenLily

Didn't she just say she was done shopping about a month or two ago before this latest shopping spree? @stevieb

@jaxs mom I do take breaks between holiday sales, LOL Woman LOL

@EdithEllenLily

Dear gracious ELL, I enjoy your stories of the bags you collect. In my mind I imagine you--with your lovely bag of the moment--sitting next to you on your green fainting couch as you sip tea. Your bag is so happy you chose it for this day and outing.  When she goes back to your collection of ELL's handbag family, as is expected, she shares with her sisters all she saw & did with you. 

Your love of handbags is is your small indulgence.  We all have them.  Fortunately, yours gives you pleasure and hurts no one.  

Please continue to to share your handbag joys and occasional disappointments with us. 

Uh huh... I'll have some of whatever she's smoking...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 Hi! Did I miss your report on the Patricia Nash tote in the new patchwork pattern? What did you think of it? Curious about the new pattern! Woman Happy

Yea, I'd like to hear about that one too... I like that pattern... @handygal2 @EdithEllenLily...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Turn about being fair play, my dear, I'll make sure that the Humphrey satchel comes your way should the day arise when I no longer have the capacity to carry it...

Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Well hello Sister @VenturaHighway... Good to hear from you... And you deserved a new bag !!

Woman Wink

@steviebThis nurse stuff is not my cup of teaWoman Wink And to think that after college I wanted to be nurse, passed the exam and got accepted and changed my mindWoman Surprised

I think I had posted that bag before and loving it., Hope it looks as good in person.