Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @foo foo shi shi 

@jaxs mom @VenturaHighway @NycVixen @Boehm Collector @skyblue @handygal2 @BlingQueen022 @hicindy2 

@Serendipity @gramygram @Bird mama @Suhse @skyblue @1Professor @Jen44 @WhiteFlowers @Tissyanne @Shawnie @JavaQueen @MissRose722 @MsLomo @athenian @DiAnne @tough_kitty @asoutherngirl 

After much thought, and not just in the past day or so, I want you to know that I have enjoyed talking about handbags and all with you; however, it is time for me to leave. I'm going to spend more time with my Mom, and I am going to get my house in order. Leaving you all deeply saddens me, and I will miss you more than you know. Wishing you all good health, peace, happiness and love always, EEL Heart

@EdithEllenLily, I understand, but do check in once in a while to update the MZW fan club.  How will we know about flash sales and the quiz opportunities without you ??  It just won't be the same.  

Fed Ex MZW package

Image result for images classic pooh

@hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily So true!😢

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So... about those two bags I have on layaway... I've pretty much decided to cancel them both... Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I've been having so much success closet shopping lately that it just reaffirms my thinking that adding more new bags to the mix is just stupid... 

I have to tell you, I honestly don't recall the brands. I just know they're both among those somewhat obscure Italian brands the TJX stores seem to offer somewhat regularly... If it matters, I'll check out the brand names whenever I go to look at them again to make a final choice... but one is a buttery, chamois leather satchel/tote (a small tote but with handles like a satchel), in a slightly (but not too much...) N-S configuration... This one has two outsize zippers with zipper pulls... All the contrasting leather (handles and zipper pulls) are a light caramel color that works nicely with the butter yellow bag... It has a detachable fabric strap...

The other bag is probably the more beautiful of the two, but perhaps not as practical... There is no outside compartment at all... This one is pure satchel and larger, almost a square shape but with rounded corners. The leather is stripes in varying shades of green and beige... and I mean it is gorgeous... Handles are beige...They had the same bag in other color options and the one done in shades of golden brown was also pretty... 

I really like them both and neither was over a hundred dollars, and while I might react differently when I'm staring at both of them again, I think I'm going to skip them both... The yellow is the more practical and the first one to catch my eye, but the other caught both my attention and my mom's at the same time and even the saleswoman stopped me to say she'd been eyeing that bag... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  Mark my words it will be like looking at 2 kittens awaiting rescue.  In your mind you will hear the bags saying, please don't leave me, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb  Mark my words it will be like looking at 2 kittens awaiting rescue.  In your mind you will hear the bags saying, please don't leave me, lol.

LOL probably

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Woman Wink

@Bird mama, I never could say no to a kitten, but then neither, obviously, can @jaxs mom... I'll take the bags and tell them to send her the tab...

Woman Very Happy

If she wants the bags, she can send me Thor...

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Woman Wink

@Bird mama, I never could say no to a kitten, but then neither, obviously, can @jaxs mom... I'll take the bags and tell them to send her the tab...

Woman Very Happy

Woman Surprised

Right, Like I'd send you Thor for two handbags I didn't even pick out. 

Not going to happen LOL

Now Pinter on the hand, I'd trade her. She's very people oriented and loves to be pet but she'd be happier if there wasn't so many other cats in the house. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

So I ordered this Paz ring in amethyst and it was 'in stock', and cheap, when I ordered... Got an email from the Once Mighty that oops... they aren't sure they can get it... and I see it's now listed as backorder... They'll let me know if they have to cancel... I think I'll save them the trouble...

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Woman Wink

Woman Very Happy

Woman Surprised

Right, Like I'd send you Thor for two handbags I didn't even pick out. 

Not going to happen LOL

Now Pinter on the hand, I'd trade her. She's very people oriented and loves to be pet but she'd be happier if there wasn't so many other cats in the house. 

Fine... keep his majesty... Just pay for the bags when the bill arrives and it'll all be good...

@jaxs mom...

As for Pinter, I'll think about it and nothing against her, but if we strike a deal, I'm afraid it'll only be for one bag... Hey, I'm sure she's lovely, but I did stipulate Thor...

Besides which, I can't remember if I've seen Pinter...

Honored Contributor

Forget it @jaxs mom... I should've known the deal would be off... Neither of the bags is black, after all...

Woman Very Happy Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

If anyone is interested, this PN is available today at L&T's site, at a great price: under $60 after the promos, and free shipping. I bit!  Woman Embarassed  Woman LOL

IMG_3685.JPG

I keep returning crossbodies l intend to use as long shoulder bags b/c they're not big enough for my stuff. But this one is 11.75 x 7.5 x 3.5, so hopefully it will suffice!

ETA:  @Bird mama: Isn't this similar to the wristlet you recently bought?

@handygal2So cute and these have the top zipper which I really like and yes, it is a lot like @Bird mama's.