Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@jaxs mom wrote:

OMG I just bought another pair of shoes. I'm joining @Bird mama starting the year off right. Remember those Docs oxford heels I posted about on 6 pm? They retail for 140, 6 pm had them marked down to 70 and now they went to 52 dollars. At that price I just couldn't pass them up, even if I only wear them occasionally. 

I only have one other pair of wine colored shoes and those are flats. That's my rationalization lol

3246132-p-4x.jpg

Hey I saved 60%

You couldn't pass them up! @jaxs mom

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jaxs mom

Easy Spirit Eliana Clog - got 25% off and I think 6% at ebates.  The ebates percent doesn't matter when I want to shop - I just try to remember shop through it.  When it comes to a shoe, I'm gonna buy it if I want it .

Easy Spirit Eliana Clog (Women's)

You should also check Mr Rebates. There are often differences in percentage discounts. I belong to both. @Bird mama

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

ok, are they kidding me? I decided to stay up and see what the TSV bag is going to be. Sandra was just on with a preview during the diamonique show. It looks exactly like the Sarah satchel that was the TSV last spring and in the exact same colors. 

I can't even express how disappointed I am in this decision. 

On the other hand I'm saving money. 

@jaxs mom I stayed up, too, and it was a total bummer...easy for me to stay on target with my handbag buying hiatus!! 

@jaxs mom@EdithEllenLily: I'm glad l didn't stay up, lol.

Why would they start selling spring colors on Jan. 2??... And use what appears to be a leftover bag as a TSV??

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I fell asleep on the couch last night so I didn't stay up to see what the TSV was going to be.  I just logged on and said the same thing when I saw the home page - are you kidding me?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama more money for shoes ( and not ones from QVC in my case). 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bird mama more money for shoes ( and not ones from QVC in my case). 

@jaxs mom and @Bird mama .. all this talk about shoes has me looking on line in order to purchase a new pair. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

ok, are they kidding me? I decided to stay up and see what the TSV bag is going to be. Sandra was just on with a preview during the diamonique show. It looks exactly like the Sarah satchel that was the TSV last spring and in the exact same colors. 

I can't even express how disappointed I am in this decision. 

On the other hand I'm saving money. 

@jaxs mom I stayed up, too, and it was a total bummer...easy for me to stay on target with my handbag buying hiatus!! 

@jaxs mom@EdithEllenLily: I'm glad l didn't stay up, lol.

Why would they start selling spring colors on Jan. 2??... And use what appears to be a leftover bag as a TSV??

I thought the bag look familiar @handygal2 .. and you are right about the colors.  But I still like the bag .. although I am NOT buying.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom

You are not kidding.  I started shopping with the Q back in 2009.  Who knew I was joining at the end of the good time shopping at the Q.  

I did receive the odd looking TSV shovels before New Year.  As a tall person, I appreciate the length of both handles and I am looking forward to snow, any kind of snow, to try the shovel out.  Bought one for my middle sister too and handed it off to her NYE when we were at my niece's house for dinner.

There was a time I wanted so many TSVs and had to fight temptation. Now.... not so much :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At the rate we're going, only EEL is keeping us from getting us kicked over to the shoe forum. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval