Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@Bird mama wrote:

@jaxs mom

wow I bet the eternity bands really make that ring pop. 

You sure the rose gold and pink tourmaline won't be too much pink?

I don't know, I like pink. I was thinking the pink tourmaline instead of the smoky quartz would be a little more pop of color on the ring and give it some contrast. But it does look fabulous stacked with the black eternity bands. @Bird mama

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

So new Oryany crossbody bag A289589 orYANY Embroidered Crossbody - Grace

I hate to say it, but that's got to be one of the most hideously ugly prints I've ever seen. 

Honored Contributor

Here she is - Grace

orYANY Embroidered Crossbody - Grace - A289589

I don't really mind the pattern itself.  Maybe if it was on a blanket or something, lol.  I don't think I would carry it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Here she is - Grace

orYANY Embroidered Crossbody - Grace - A289589

I don't really mind the pattern itself.  Maybe if it was on a blanket or something, lol.  I don't think I would carry it.

You know, I don't think it's pattern itself for me, I think it's the color combos. All of the color combos. 

Honored Contributor

So I forgot to post before but my absolute favorite mens fragrance at the moment is Yves Saint Laurent L'homme Ultime.

I just love it. It's so sexy, with a blend of woodsy, citrus and a little floral with ginger and sage. Ugh, I got a sample spray awhile ago and now I just have to buy a bottle for my husband.

I want him to wear it a few times first though because I thought I like that Thierry Mugler and after a couple wears I didn't like it anymore. I have to see how it smells on him and works with his chemisty. I've been wearing it myself LOL 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

There was a new Aimee Kestenberg tote in the show at midnight and I really like it in two colors: Mint Snake and Ivory Croco! Ordered both to check them out. You can see them better in the video, and Aimee describes them well.

@jaxs mom @stevieb @Bird mama @handygal2 @skyblue @VenturaHighway @gramygram @NycVixen @Boehm Collector @Serendipity @BlingQueen022 @Jen44 @Tissyanne @Shawnie @1Professor @MissRose722 @MsLomo @WhiteFlowers @athenian@foo foo shi shi and everyone:

Today I received these two Aimee Kestenberg tote bags and I am happy to report that they are winners!! Woman Very Happy

The Mint Snake's color combination is quite beautiful to me. The one I received has balanced snake print and a little more turquoise than the one in the video and I love it. The leather is not thick, so it's lighter on your shoulder and very comfortable against your body. The snake is not completely smooth but it doesn't bother me. The straps are comfortable on and have smooth edges. I also like the deep back outside zippered pocket. I also have the matching wallet from the Aimee Kestenberg website plus a light olive croco pouch that will work in both tote bags. I like it so much I'm changing into this Mint Snake tote tomorrow!

The Ivory Croco has each 'croco' trimmed in pewter and wow is it beautiful. And the leather is SO SOFT!! Very comfortable on your shoulder. On the front of mine, the croco pattern has the larger crocos on the sides and the smaller crocos in the middle, while it's the opposite on the back (which is how it appears on the front in the video). I have the matching wallet from the AK website and the front of it is all larger crocos, so having more larger crocos on the front of the bag is actually better to match the wallet, so I'm okay with this difference. I will save this bag until May or so when the weather is warmer. I will also be careful and avoid denim in case of color transfer. This bag is a beauty and I want to keep it that way! Woman Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...llo

@jaxs mom wrote:

Both of my garnet rings arrived and I love them both. I'm kind of surprised how much I love the ODO one with the 11 pear shaped stones. It's probably my favorite. I don't usually do that style but it's so pretty. I also like the color of the garnets in these because I wanted the blood red color of pyrope and not the rhodolite shade. 

j335384_281.102.jpeg

The asscher cut ring is lovely and delicate with the same color garnets. 

j334000_281.102.jpeg

I can't wait to see my morganite ring. 

@jaxs mom Your rings are both very beautiful!! I love the red garnets. Enjoy them, EEL Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...llo

@stevieb wrote:

Speaking of rings, I got an email that the Paz return was on its way back to them and another that the Ripka topaz had been shipped, so we'll see if that one works out better.

@stevieb Good news! Let us know about the Ripka pear-shaped topaz and aquamarine ring...it's gorgeous! 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Ok so my morganite ring came, it's really pretty but I'm sort of on the fence. I think I might like the version with the pink tourmaline accent stones better than the smoky quartz ones. Which is surprising since I love smoky quartz even though I don't own any as jewelry. The morganite stone is beautiful though. 

I think I'm not used to jewelry that blends in with my skin so much, I usually wear higher contrast gemstones. I try it on with these two black rhodium diamonique eternity bands and it looks good with them on each side. 

j342179.001.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

It's a pretty piece, but to me, Morganite is a stone that's a stand alone... I have one fairly significant ring and the color saturation isn't as deep as I'd prefer, but I still like that it's just Morganite... We all like different things...

@jaxs mom

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom That's good you thought of the band rings to accent your morganite and smoky topaz ring! While I love the look of the morganite stone, I am the same as you with fair skin and morganite 'disappears' on me. Do you think you'll keep it?