Honored Contributor

Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

[ Edited ]

All right ladies, you wanted a new thread and so here it is...

As I sit here with a couple of splits on ice... and awaiting the arrival of someone... with a pizza (and I don't mean Domino's, ladies...) I decided to pull this little ditty together...

Happy New Year, handbag ladies...

And Dear Ladies, not to offend, but quite clearly some of you have become slaves to your handbags...

Dominatrix.gifImage result for dominatrix emoticons

Let's just say that if your handbag wardrobe rivals these... well, you're in deep...

Image result for handbag closet

In fact ladies, quite frankly... and again, not to offend... but some of you, well, you've become handbag ho's...

So in your honor... and to warn you of the potential consequences for failing to get that bag (or shoes...) monkey off your back...

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzxW4eu9heY

Clean it up in '17, ladies... or that video could be about YOU...

And... for the more traditional among you... and in honor of the New Year... something a little more staid... and sung by someone who's also kind of cute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2AgdxJYP74

@jaxs mom @VenturaHighway @EdithEllenLily @Boehm Collector @skyblue @handygal2 @BlingQueen022 @hicindy2 

@Serendipity@gramygram @Bird mama @Suhse

Please feel free to alert anyone I've left out... I know I've only remembered the 'regulars' and those whose names come up easily, at that...

Woman Happy

Now, gotta run...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

Holla Holla, at you girl!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As I sit here with a couple of splits on ice... and awaiting the arrival of someone... with a pizza (and I don't mean Domino's, ladies...) I decided to pull this little ditty together...

And Dear Ladies, not to offend, but quite clearly some of you have become slaves to your handbags...

Let's just say that if your handbag wardrobe rivals these... well, you're in deep...

In fact ladies, quite frankly... and again, not to offend... but some of you, well, you've become handbag ho's...

So in your honor... and to warn you of the potential consequences for failing to get that bag (or shoes...) monkey off your back...

Enjoy...

And... for the more traditional among you... and in honor of the New Year... something a little more staid... and sung by someone who's also kind of cute...

@jaxs mom @VenturaHighway @EdithEllenLily @Boehm Collector @skyblue @handygal2 @BlingQueen022 @hicindy2 

Please feel free to alert anyone I've left out... I know I've only remembered the 'regulars' and those whose names come up easily, at that...

Woman Happy

Now, gotta run...

Woman Wink

I love these dreamy handbag collections! @stevieb

@WhiteFlowers@magicmoodz 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Yay!! Love it! And I love me some Donna Summer, even though I am reminded that I AM a Bad Bag Girl to the nth degree! I wanted a song and we have two -- the second being so sweet and perfect for this thread. So good to SEE you here tonight with your wonderful opening, EEL Heart

P.S. I am definitely cleaning up my act in '17...necessaryWoman Embarassed Woman Frustrated Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen @foo foo shi shi @hicindy @1Professor @Tissyanne @Shawnie @MissRose722 @MsLomo @Jen44@JavaQueen @athenian @DiAnne@tough_kitty @asoutherngirl

Hi Handbag Friends! Here is the new thread for the new year 2017!! Happy New Year, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Enjoy...

Woman Happy

Now, gotta run...

Woman Wink

Adding:

@NycVixen @athenian@foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @tough_kitty @shoekitty @asoutherngirl @MsLomo @MissRose722l

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good Morning and Happy New Year to all.  Thanks for the new thread @stevieb.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Ut oh, I've clearly not been shopping enough to qualify as being bad. 

so sad

haha. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Give me a handbag closet like the ones pictured, and l'll be VERY BAAAAD!!  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~