Honored Contributor
Featured on Zulily today.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thanks Kachina. I have purchased them at Evine in the past. I'll check them out there!  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I have admired these bags for a looong time, but does anyone know how they hold up over time? Do they stay colorfast, etc.? They look gorgeous!

Honored Contributor
I have a couple that I don't particularly like as they are too cartoonish and the colors are too garish for my taste. They are, however, nice leather and seem very well made. No complaints about the quality. Paint will probably last forever and beyond.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I own four of these bags, 2 are backpacks.  I have used one of them for 12 years and it looks like new.  I get so many compliments on them, people stop me everywhere to ask where I have purchased them.  They are wonderful!

Super Contributor
Thank you Kachina for heads up! I grabbed a bag for about half of what it was elsewhere! I have quite a few and love them. Some are cartoonish, and I would never get those. Most of floral are beautiful, and cheerful to look at! I have had some for over five years and no problem with quality or paint coming off.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anuschka Handbags

[ Edited ]

Anuschka-Womens-Wide-Entry-Large-Tote.jpg

My new Anuschka python bloom (large at 17 inches! and double compartment organization, with hand painted coin purse!) will arrive next week. Sigh.

{on sale at 50% off}

Honored Contributor

I agree, Anuschka are cartoonish.  It's not "art," IMO.  I don't care for the painted bags on HSN either.  Are they Sharif?  I don't remember.

Super Contributor
The Anuschka Python Bloom is so beautiful in person 1Professor. I have it in the style 505 tall bucket hobo/cross body. Saw it on line and was pretty, but saw at Mall and colors are so breathtaking , for lack of better word. Great Fall colors.Plus the style and size of that bag are making it my favorite bag. I am five foot nine and the straps can be adjusted, but sits just below my hip,instead of waist. I bought two other colors. I only buy on sale, and some of them are indeed cartoonish, but they have senior craft workers that paint some of the more intricate floral and bird scenes. I don't care for the dog and cat ones. Enjoy your new bag!
Respected Contributor

@Susic wrote:
The Anuschka Python Bloom is so beautiful in person 1Professor. I have it in the style 505 tall bucket hobo/cross body. Saw it on line and was pretty, but saw at Mall and colors are so breathtaking , for lack of better word. Great Fall colors.Plus the style and size of that bag are making it my favorite bag. I am five foot nine and the straps can be adjusted, but sits just below my hip,instead of waist. I bought two other colors. I only buy on sale, and some of them are indeed cartoonish, but they have senior craft workers that paint some of the more intricate floral and bird scenes. I don't care for the dog and cat ones. Enjoy your new bag!

@Susic: Wonderful to know! UPS should bring it to my doorstep today! 

Obviously the line is painted by a wide variety of artists, appealing to a wide variety of tastes.