Respected Contributor

Aimee Kestenbery TSV in Feb. crossbody

I am starting to use crossbodies because of my shoulder.  Now that I am used to them I love having my hands free.  I saw the Aimee denim leather crossbody coming up in Feb. and wondered if anyone has seen her denim leather and could describe it.  I bought the Joy and Iman crossbody from Hsn and sent it back.  The stitching on it was off and the bright gold hardware was not for me.  It did not feel like leather.

Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenbery TSV in Feb. crossbody

Its a strange feel.  It looks great, like denim, not like leather at all. Its hard to describe. If you want your bag to look like a denim bag, this is it.  I got the lighter denim, so can only speak to that. First I thought it was like a cotton coated feel with a slight nub to it, but no.  I havent seen this crossbody but got A279075   love it.

Respected Contributor

This is what a lot of women here are searching for: more reasonably priced at $129 and change plus shipping.

A crossbody that is not huge is less than two pounds empty and has a back zipper pocket. That back pocket is a big deal.  It's more than Tig, but it's all leather. She listened and made a basic black.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been wanting one of Aimee's handbags in the metallic lizard, as I like goldtone hardware, and this print is always described as having a rose gold color to it. I also am wanting a crossbody, so will most likely be a yes for me. 

Occasional Contributor

Can you order this bag in advance?  I have the February insider online and it says to click on it t order but nothing happens.  I have never pre-ordered a TSV before, so not sure what is supposed to happen or not.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@LindaLane, just put the item number in the search bar, and it will come up for you to order.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  Yesterday it wouldn't let me do that...today it did and glad I saw a better picture of it.  Don't like the placement of the 2 zippers in front and don't like there is no zipper top.  I knew it had a flap top (which I don't like) but was hoping there was a zipper there too.  Won't be ordering.  Now disappointed.

Occasional Contributor

The denim leather is really beautiful, you wont be disappointed. I'm also glad she listened and put in a Black bag for those who love black! But I'm leaning towards the Mulberry this time Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to order the multi snake print along with the matching rfid credit card case.  Plus I like the gunmetal hardware she put with it.  Those colors will look spectular with my spring/summer clothes.  I'm soooo happy she didn't put gold hardware on all of them.

Honored Contributor

the denim leather intrigues me but i dont need a new bag right now,  (right?)

but I did find and Aimme K pouch on sale at Marshalls and I really like it, nicely made.