Honored Contributor

@Susan107E wrote:

Considering how successful she is, clearly women who are buying bags dont agree with you. I also think you probably have too much time on your hands to write a negative post about someone just trying to make it.

You need to get a hobby. Or better yet, build your own handbag line!

I've returned both the AK bags I purchased. It's a given that people have individual tastes and that QVC will only keep product lines that prove to be popular. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Susan107E wrote:

Considering how successful she is, clearly women who are buying bags dont agree with you. I also think you probably have too much time on your hands to write a negative post about someone just trying to make it.

You need to get a hobby. Or better yet, build your own handbag line!

It's called having a respectful opinion, and expressing it, unapologetically.  That's the adult thing that was done here, not resorting to your own worn out "get a hobby" response.  That was so not called for.  

You and many other women love her handbags, that's wonderful.  We have options in the world of handbags.  I do not care for Aimee's, at least not ones I've seen presented on QVC yet.  That's OK too.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought her "Shari" hobo and I like it......but I have to agree that most of her designs just aren't my taste.

Respected Contributor

I guess there's something for everyone out there

. She is a young woman, after all and may be primarily designing for women who share her taste.  And yes, some of her product bears the stamp of the QVC buying team.  I have never seen any of her "non-Q" designs. Even though you can probably pick them up in boutiques, I am pretty sure that Q sticks to a certain type. and what you see is not really represntative.

On a more positive note, she does put some thought into design. Perhaps being a new mom will give her inspiration.