Respected Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV just arrived -- love!

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Tissyanne and @NycVixen and everyone who received the AK TSV: Did any of you receive a dustbag with this leather handbag? In my excitement opening it, I wonder if I discarded it because I don't see one. However, it may not come with a dustbag? Please let me know either way...thanks, EEL Woman Happy P.S. If it doesn't, I'll just get a new white cotton pillowcase for it.

@EdithEllenLily Hi! Yes, it came with a dustbag. It was placed folded right on top in the middle of the paper. It is definitely possible that you threw it out when you unpacked the bag. I hope you can go check and get it back!!! If not, I suggest you contact AK and ask for one. 

I bought a bag from Nordstrom that was obviously a return that lacked the dustbag (I had bought 2 colors). I contacted the company via email and they sent me one for free!!  It's possible you just didn't get one. It has a white body with "Aimee Kestenberg Collection" in large black lettering.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Tissyanne and @NycVixen and everyone who received the AK TSV: Did any of you receive a dustbag with this leather handbag? In my excitement opening it, I wonder if I discarded it because I don't see one. However, it may not come with a dustbag? Please let me know either way...thanks, EEL Woman Happy P.S. If it doesn't, I'll just get a new white cotton pillowcase for it.

@EdithEllenLily Hi! Yes, it came with a dustbag. It was placed folded right on top in the middle of the paper. It is definitely possible that you threw it out when you unpacked the bag. I hope you can go check and get it back!!! If not, I suggest you contact AK and ask for one. 

I bought a bag from Nordstrom that was obviously a return that lacked the dustbag (I had bought 2 colors). I contacted the company via email and they sent me one for free!!  It's possible you just didn't get one. It has a white body with "Aimee Kestenberg Collection" in large black lettering.

Hello and thank you for letting me know about the white dustbag, @NycVixen! I'll try to track one down. I must have been in 'spaz' mode opening that handbag! When I saw the color that was exactly what I was hoping for, my eyes were only on that handbag!! LOL! Woman LOL Thanks again, EEL Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  You're welcome! We got the same color so we have the same taste!!  I'm absolutely in love with it!!! It has to be the classiest bag I own and I have much more expensive bags!!! Woman Happy

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily,

Yes, mine came with a dust bag. It is white with I believe her name all over it in blue. I hope you can retrieve yours. If not, a white pilllowcase will do. Enjoy your handbag. I am really loving mine. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@EdithEllenLily,

Yes, mine came with a dust bag. It is white with I believe her name all over it in blue. I hope you can retrieve yours. If not, a white pilllowcase will do. Enjoy your handbag. I am really loving mine. 

Thank you @Tissyanne. I didn't see the dustbag anywhere, and I'm pretty good with my belongings, even when I'm in 'spaz' mode, which I was in when I opened that gorgeous handbag. I'm going to try to track one down. If I don't get one, I'll definitely use a white pillowcase! I'm so glad you are loving your new beautiful sangria AK TSV, Tissyanne! Thanks for your response and the well wishes for the new pretty handbag, EEL Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I am rarely surprised when I get something from Q.  It usually does not seem as great as it did on tv.  Well this hangbag is the exception.  I love the color, style, size, handles are soft, even the lining is nice.  I hope she brings it back in different colors.  It took six days before they even shipped and I ordered before the TSV so almost cancelled but glad I did not cancel. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I don't like small bags and the TSV holds everything I need it to hold.  I even had an umbrella in it and forgot that I did!  I am not a medium bag girl because many of them are not designed as nicely as this one.  Structure means everything to me and I can tell you I gave away an orYANY after I finished the easy pays (stupid on my part not to realize I disliked it sooner).  It puddled and looked like a cheap bag.  I love Aimee's leather.  I got the gunmetal and have been carrying it for a month and I have no issues with finding things inside or not fitting what I need.  I put my makeup and glasses in the flap and find this to be so easy for me.  It frees up room in the main compartment.  I got rid of my makeup bag. 

Honored Contributor

I'm kind of wishing I ordered this bag.  The main thing that held me back is the fold-over top.  I would have gone for the ivory or the sangria.

So glad most of you are pleased with your purchases!thumbs up