Esteemed Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Hi everyone.  Just wondering what you all think about Aimee Kestenberg bags.  I am not interested in the TSV, but I see another new one that I love - a tote.  Before I purchase, just wanted to get a feel for what her bags are like.  Thanks!

Not my style at all.  Too busy for me with animal prints.

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

Hi @EdithEllenLily - yes, I did order one.  I liked all the colors but went with the Caramel Suede.  I thought it was just beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Hi @EdithEllenLily - yes, I did order one.  I liked all the colors but went with the Caramel Suede.  I thought it was just beautiful.  

@Arianny It IS beautiful! And of the four choices, it will go with more outfits! I see it looking great with jeans and stunning on an all black outfit! Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily - When you get yours, let me know how you like them.

Honored Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily - When you get yours, let me know how you like them.

@Arianny Today from the AK website I received the Josie Bifold Wallet in Mint Snake and Ivory Pewter Croco -- and the Melville Pouch in Soft Olive to use as a larger cosmetic inside both of my AK tote bags which are in Illinois and may be delivered tomorrow! I like the leather treatments on both the Mint Snake and the Ivory Pewter Croco, although the latter is softer. I'll report back about the AK tote bags from QVC when they arrive!

Valued Contributor

Yes @EdithEllenLily, let me know your thoughts.  Mine has been shipped but looks like I won't receive it until Saturday.  Can't wait to see it in person!

Respected Contributor

I'm just not in to all her strange treatments that she does on her bags......wouldn't mind it if she also had more mainstream colors included......even the recent TSV had mulberry as one of the solid colors.....not one that I'd ever buy because it doesn't go with much of what I wear..........

Honored Contributor

Hi @Arianny and everyone! I hope you like your AK tote as much as I like mine! Woman Very Happy

Today I received these two Aimee Kestenberg tote bags and I am happy to report that they are winners!! Woman Very Happy

The Mint Snake's color combination is quite beautiful to me. The one I received has balanced snake print and a little more turquoise than the one in the video and I love it. The leather is not thick, so it's lighter on your shoulder and very comfortable against your body. The snake is not completely smooth but it doesn't bother me. The straps are comfortable on and have smooth edges. I also like the deep back outside zippered pocket. I also have the matching wallet from the Aimee Kestenberg website plus a light olive croco pouch that will work in both tote bags. I like it so much I'm changing into this Mint Snake tote tomorrow!

The Ivory Croco has each 'croco' trimmed in pewter and wow is it beautiful. And the leather is SO SOFT!! Very comfortable on your shoulder. On the front of mine, the croco pattern has the larger crocos on the sides and the smaller crocos in the middle, while it's the opposite on the back (which is how it appears on the front in the video). I have the matching wallet from the AK website and the front of it is all larger crocos, so having more larger crocos on the front of the bag is actually better to match the wallet, so I'm okay with this difference. I will save this bag until May or so when the weather is warmer. I will also be careful and avoid denim in case of color transfer. This bag is a beauty and I want to keep it that way! Woman Very Happy 

Valued Contributor

That's awesome @EdithEllenLily...I'm so glad you like them.  Are they roomy inside?  They looked like they were on the presentation.  I'm excited to get mine...should be delivered today!

Honored Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

That's awesome @EdithEllenLily...I'm so glad you like them.  Are they roomy inside?  They looked like they were on the presentation.  I'm excited to get mine...should be delivered today!

@Arianny How exciting! Come back and tell us what you think of yours.

I think the totes are roomy. I see even room enough to pop in a scarf on top of my items. Woman Happy