Honored Contributor

Re: Addicted to crossbody bags... Fossil mostly

@hicindy2 I'm pretty sure that our dear missing friend @Serendipity has a Longchamp but I think hers is all leather. I'm hoping Serendipity comes back this spring!! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Me too...I miss her and hope all is well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Main Image - J.Crew Edit Bag

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Main Image - Tory Burch Scout Nylon Crossbody Bag

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

Have any of you tried the brand Longchamp?  Looks like durable nylon with leather trim.  Really like the wide strap.  

Main Image - Longchamp 'Le Pliage Neo' Nylon Crossbody Bag

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Yes, I had this same exact bag in a different pattern (see below -- in the blue water one). It is super lightweight and is cut to conform right on the hip (see other photo). But it just lacks organization. It is one big pocket and one small zip. The inside was all white, not lined at all, which I'm sure certainly helps keep it light. So if you just want a very simple nylon bag that conforms like no other (and the crossbody strap is super comfy) then this is a good choice. It's cute for walking on the beach, etc. But if you want more organization, then it's probably not your bag. I didn't keep mine for that reason. (I originally got it pre-MZW days, so...) I also have a leather shoulder bag and that one I would recommend highly. There's something about the simplicity and elegant lines of the line, which make the bags so classic, in my view.

ETA: Crossbodies are my favorite -- so freeing and comfortable. Smiley Very Happy

Longchamp

longchamp-black-crossbody-le-pliage-neo-product-2-909513348-normal.jpeg

Valued Contributor

I've been crossbody for about 10 years now and can't imagine going back. Even if I see a killer bag, I look for ways to make it a crossbody and if I can't...it's a no for me. 

Honored Contributor

I find wearing a bag crossbody uncomfortable and most bags that are designed as crossbodies to be too small and, for the most part, lack appeal for me. There are exceptions, rare though they might be...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...