Super Contributor

tried listening to robertas today but show host.....Feb. 7th

kept on interrupting one of the robertas men!--I couldn't take it--did she have more info then him?--everytime he had something to say she talked over him--why dosen't someone say somethng to her--I have seen her many times and she is so over bearing--her name is sandra bennett--

Esteemed Contributor

Re: tried listening to robertas today but show host.....Feb. 7th

Just about all the hosts do that...one of the many reasons i have stopped watching the Q...interupting is so rude...

I rarely watch HSN but found that they do the same....

Trusted Contributor

I like Sandra but she shouldn't do gardening shows. You could tell she doesn't know much about plants. There were three different day lilies iin one pot and she thought it was one day lily blooming three different colors. Not a big deal, but would prefer hosts that know flowers better is all.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw that. It was infuriating. I, rarely, watch shopping shows, but, I look for flowers/plants this time of year. The host was insufferable.  The vendor was VERY patient and professional -- unlike the host. I turned it off. 

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -- George Orwell, 1984

Honored Contributor

She speaks so fast like she is rushing through it, then slows the end down-it all sounds very singsong so I do stop watching. Amy does the same.

I just want to go in one day and give a lot of them speech lessons!

Ok, I feel better now.Woman FrustratedWoman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I like Sandra - thought her hosting was ok.

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy that people posted about this. Sandra was very rude: constantly talking over the vendor. I don't think she allowed him to complete a single sentence. 

When did the PTB start allowing such behavior, even late at night?  This is why I watch (and spend) less. Happened to see this as I woke up with the TV on.

Honored Contributor

SB talks over everyone, the shows she works with Susan Graver are so tedious, a real channel changer moment.

Esteemed Contributor

Sandra is a pretty face - not a good host. 

She rarely knows product and if she does know anything about she spits it out whenever.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

SB talks over everyone, the shows she works with Susan Graver are so tedious, a real channel changer moment.

I agree.......those shows are hard to watch but i like the product and Susan so i still watch.......SB is always interuppting........and most times it is just personal comments...not about the product itself...