Not applicable

Nothing from CF ever lasted a full growing season for each. However, Robertas is a success story. My day lilies (13) still strong at over 10 yrs; and they're right - U can't kill 'em! We have high water usage rates here because the city thinks there is no GOD who put Lake Erie at our doorstep, cuz they pay themselves six figures. And they're pretty and I get compliments. My hybrid lilies were 11, last year over 120, bright colors. But after 12 years they were down to knee high from 6 ft tall to begin, and the4 bloom season was unpredictable, the less the rain the less the bloom time. The sales people on from Roberta's are fulla manure, but my two orders from Roberta's have been spot on and a delight. I need a new thing or two this year so I WILL check them out; but no CF.

Frequent Contributor
I have daylillies from both places. I'm not very happy with the reblooming ones because they didn't rebloom, but no biggee. I would like to know why a couple of them sent up leaves, though stunted looking, and no blooms. Maybe next year eh.
Honored Contributor

FatherN if you want great daylilies and not exorbitant pricing try GilbertHWild .

I have ordered from them in the past & they never disappoint. They even throw in a free daylily depending on order amount (and its not a Stella D'Oro either they toss in).

Try looking at their tetraploid daylilies-- stronger deeper colors and very durable.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼