Esteemed Contributor

Well, @Kachina624, I don't think QVC is stupid at all!  Buried under ice, worn out after Christmas, I'm dying to see some green and blooms.  I've been pouring over garden catalogs and drawing plans since New Year's day!  I'm fired up!   I want to see garden shows!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Dan H. was presenting the pruners and kept referring to The Grouchy Gardener as "The Grumpy Gardener."  Joe, the Grouchy Gardener's son, and an Englishman, was too polite to correct him.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I've purchased several Cottage Farms products and not had much luck.  I was going to purchase the gerber daisies that were on recently but they didn't get very good reviews.  Bottom line:  Read the reviews before making a purchase.  (Seems like a no brainer, but sometimes I get carried away when I see something pretty on TV!)

Occasional Contributor

I got my Burpee's catalog on January 2nd.  Never too early to start planning!!

Honored Contributor
I just realized it was an all day gardening event on QVC, so I missed the shows (busy painting). Anyway, I did order a couple things, no plants though, I only buy plants in person at my local nursery.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

If you get carried away and then change your mind soon enough, you can go online and cancel your order. Sometimes, this works for me. Sometimes, it's too late. Worth a try if you're reall suffering buyer's remorse.