Esteemed Contributor

The Birds Were Singing Yesterday

The sun was out and I was working in the yard. It felt so good. The birds were finally singing their spring songs. I don't know why but hearing the birds songs makes my heart sing right along with them. Heart

Good Morning Graphic #3

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Re: The Birds Were Singing Yesterday

Spring is definitely in the air and they sense that.  I worked in the yard last weekend and it felt so good - the warmth of the sun.  Story was right by my side laying in the yard in the sun. 

Frequent Contributor

I thought the same thing as well.  I even told my husband that it was the first time I heard the birds singing in a long time.  Its the simple pleasures in life that we need to take time

out from our busy schedules to see and hear.

Honored Contributor

Related image

Respected Contributor

Nothing like it -- the first couple of warm spring days, the birds singing, the windows open.   Mine is still a few months away, but I love it every year.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

Love that sound.  I've been hearing them for several weeks now, even though we have had really cold weather.

The turkeys in the neighborhood have been having their own choir for a couple of weeks as well.