Esteemed Contributor

Re: Testing photo insert from iPad

image.jpgThanks Jazz.  Great that we can post from iPad isn't it?  It will be so easy to show garden photos now.

I will try to see if I can post my rejuvenating Canadian Hemlock.  It is the one  I was wondering if I should crop the top as the twigs were orange after the tough winter.  It sprouted new growth. So happy I left it alone.

Oops, this is not the shot but I il leave it anyway.  See if I can post the right one later.

for dooB, if you see this, it is in rich text.  LM

Honored Contributor

Oh, to have verdant greenery and mist!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Kachina, my brother lives in a climate similar to yours.  So hard to get things to survive the heat.  No humidity problems there!  I do love four seasons but I could do without all the ice of last winter.  I broke my foot and wore a boot for 12 weeks at the end of last winter.  LM

Honored Contributor

One or two sidways, but the rest are beautiful! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

One or two sidways, but the rest are beautiful! Smiley Happy

Glad you are starting to get the hang of it!

Super Contributor

IMG_20150619_153854.jtpgI did a deck garden pic test too.

Esteemed Contributor

Kay, what beautiful color!  You should come and do mine!!!  I seem to have better luck with the plants in the ground.  LM

Super Contributor

Thank you, LM!  Every year I get a P.T. job at a garden center so I can det my plants at a discount.....I have a whole hill with a 3 level retaining wall to fill too. I will toss in a couple of those pics. We had 70 mph winds a while back that did some damage though.IMG_20150619_153738.jpgIMG_20150708_133405.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

image.jpgKay, love the look.  Nice stone work!!!  How do you like working in the nursery?  I think that would be enjoyable and a great source supply for your garden.  What are you looking to add to the garden? What zone are you in?

I have a large bank that I planted when we built our home almost ten years ago.  There are about 9 plants ... Evergreens ... Nesting spruce, junipers, euonymous that take up about 80 percent of the bank. It gets full sun and  the plants are huge now.  It is one of my favorite gardens.  I added some hydrangeas, grasses and a few perennials to add color.  I am in zone 5.

It's great to see everyone's garden photos.  Thanks for posting!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

image.jpgKay, love the look.  Nice stone work!!!  How do you like working in the nursery?  I think that would be enjoyable and a great source supply for your garden.  What are you looking to add to the garden? What zone are you in?

I have a large bank that I planted when we built our home almost ten years ago.  There are about 9 plants ... Evergreens ... Nesting spruce, junipers, euonymous that take up about 80 percent of the bank. It gets full sun and  the plants are huge now.  It is one of my favorite gardens.  I added some hydrangeas, grasses and a few perennials to add color.  I am in zone 5.

It's great to see everyone's garden photos.  Thanks for posting!  LM

I kept looking at this picture, couldn't figure ut out, then realized it is uposide down. I stood up and looked at it with my head bent around, lol.  Do you know why this happens, Lilysmom?