Occasional Contributor
I purchased this plant last year. It has NEVER bloomed. Am terribly disappointed! None of the stuff I ordered last spring from Roberta's were what they promised. Will think long and hard before I purchase from them again.
Honored Contributor

Did you contact Roberta's? They may be able to suggest things you can do to bring it into bloom.

Occasional Contributor

This will be my Kaffir Lily's 5th year and it's now just getting it's first-ever buds. I had it pushed back away from my blooming houseplants for so long and ignored for such a long time now, that when I saw the buds, I was very surprised.

I have the 2-pc set that had 1 yellow and 1 orange. The bigger of the 2 (I think it's supposed to be the orange one) has the buds. The smaller one hasn't done a thing yet. I have them in the same pot, but they are very healthy looking.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Heather, 5 years before it blooms? Did they mention that when they presented it? I must have have missed that!

Guess I will learn to be patient.

ValSkur, Doesn't do me any good to call Roberta's customer service. Get either no answer or the run around. I just don't have the patience to sit on HOLD for serveral min.

Occasional Contributor

LOL No the presentation didn't say ""buy this flower and wait 5 or 6 years"". I believe the presentation probably claimed ""you will have blooms 'x' amount of days after planting"".

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear their Customer Service isn't great. Maybe try their Facebook, Roberta's Unique Gardens.