Regular Contributor

Pruner/Lopper Set Offered in the Past

Hi, does anyone remember the two piece pruner/lopper garden tool set that was always sold in the past?  I owned it (fantastic!) and would like to buy a replacement but I can't find it on qvc.com.  Anyone have the Q item number or the manufacturer's name?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pruner/Lopper Set Offered in the Past

I do have that set (from years ago), and I have used it often.  I've even been able to cut 3/4" thick branches with the small pruners.  I seem to remember QVC offering them again last spring/summer, so maybe they will have them again this year too.  (Mine are in the garage at home, so I can't look at them right now.)

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Is it M22345 (large and small pruner set)? 

Respected Contributor

Yes, that's it, but it's "not available at this time."  That's why I think they will be bringing it back this spring.

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

its probably the best thing I bought from QVC--use them all the time--so I have the set of two--BUT just recently I saw Marika the lady that usually sells them-she was selling just the large loper--no mention of the small had loper--so I was wondering if QVC will only sell them seperately?--

Esteemed Contributor

The large one is the greatest since sliced bread (as they say).  My neighbor man was very impressed with it and we both have used it a lot.  The smaller one - not so good - I threw it away.  The cutting opening doesn't open wide enough for a decent size branch.  Hated it - bought a better one at garden center.  If sold separately I wouldn't advise paying money for the little guy.

Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone ... I think it was the M22345 set (although mine was older and a slightly different color).  I'll keep checking the site.  They were the most functional pruners I've ever owned ... somehow they disappeared when we moved.  Thanks again.