Highlighted
New Contributor

No more Cottage Farms for me

I have had very low success rate with Cottage Farms plant/bulbs. But my lavendar set of plants (2) looked 1/2 dead when arrived last year-but planted, because many plants just need a little TLC to get going. With the 1 year warranty, I try to give time for plants to establish. This spring, 2 of the lavendar plants looked dead. went on line and filled-out the replacement form information. Never got any email or contact from CFarms. By the time I remembered that I went on line for replacement, my 1 year warranty expired. Too much $ spent for no results. No more plant/bulbs from QVC, after paying shipping costs, I could have purchased 2X more locally.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View