Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@JustJazzmom This is a strange break. The main growth split right down the middle to the ground, so there are two pieces. I tried to cut them at the correct angle, but it was so difficult because the break is so low. Thank you. I won't use the pruning sealer but will try to clean the break up a bit more.

Good Morning Graphic #1

Make sure your tools are sharp and if it's a big sized branch use a pruning saw. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom, great photo.  Very helpful.  If I am guilty of anything, it is probably too much slant.  We are supposed to be getting a doozy of a storm tonight into Monday and even possibly into Tuesday.  February is turning into our biggest winter month so far.  Hope the trees and shrubs make it ok!!!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@JustJazzmom, great photo.  Very helpful.  If I am guilty of anything, it is probably too much slant.  We are supposed to be getting a doozy of a storm tonight into Monday and even possibly into Tuesday.  February is turning into our biggest winter month so far.  Hope the trees and shrubs make it ok!!!  LM

We are getting some snow, freezing rain and then rain today. I see we got a dusting of snow and picking up papers we are having freezing rain now.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom, calling for two feet of snow.  Oh Lord, I hope they're wrong.  Off to check Boston.  Sky is getting into snow mode.  Darkening gray, quiet.  LM