Esteemed Contributor

Posting ing a few pictures from a morning walk today.  Early Spring growth. You will see I had some company.  Mr. POrcupine can move pretty fast when he wants to.  He is a good climber.

I am finding it difficult to post here tonight for some reason so I will stop now.  Apologies for errors.  Am unable to correct.

Enjoy.  LM

image.jpeg

1. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Early spring in the garden

@Lilysmom  The garden is looking great.  You have a beautiful home.  What is that mounded yellow flower?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lilysmom  Lovely spring for sure.  LOVE your patch of lily of the valley, I can almost smell the aroma from there to here.  Also love your golden yellow/green euphorbia.  Our's is blooming now as well.

Your home is lovely.  How wonderful, peaceful and calming to just gaze upon all you have from your 2nd story.

And as I've mentioned before, those gazing balls reveal...well you know!!! 

Thanks for sharing as always.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom

Thank you for sharing the pictures. You have such beautiful landscaping and  lovely colors through

out your yard🌹

Honored Contributor

Sorry! I am having problems posting tonight also💜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD names the yellow flower as Euphorbia.  I didn't know that until I read her post.  @Kachina624, the yellow plant is a member of the spurge family.  It's a nice bit of color in the garden when there isn't much else.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, I love this time of year seeing the gardens come back to life after a long winter.  

I have one one small disappointment.  I must have waited too long to trim my favorite lilac bush because there are few blooms.  It is usually overloaded and is one of my favorite bushes.  I have others that have lots but nothing blooms and looks as good as the common lilac.

Lilies of the valley remind me of my family home.  I love them too!  Thanks for looking.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Very beautiful garden!! Looks so peaceful there by the water...