Super Contributor

when I bought mine when it was a todays special--it was a 90 DAY RETURN--now they r selling it again at a higher price--but now they r saying it is a 60 DAY RETRUN policy--WHY is there a difference now?-------------------------

Honored Contributor

That's a very good question, @danedylan

I watched at least 3 TSV presentations when it was aired...and every one was giving different info.

Some of the hosts said 30 days, some said 60, some said 90 day return...

the graphics were equally messed up!  It had the standard 30 day return info...even though the host was stating otherwise!

Finally, on ITKWD...he was saying 90 day return....the graphics were FINALLY corrected to match!  I caught the last TSV presentation and they were giving the correct info.

I was surprised at how they continually let incorrect presentations go on!  DH and I kept scratching our heads...WHICH IS IT??

I wonder if they are still having issues (which they shouldn't) presenting the info correctly?????

I suppose for me, it is a moot point.  I ordered it as the TSV.

It works FANTASTIC...so I won't be returning it at all...unless it malfunctions suddenly!

Then I'll be glad I got the longer return!  LOL

Super Contributor

thanks 4 your thoughts--I am not the only one who picked up on that--the reason why I did is bc I got mine also as a tsv & 2 weeks later the bulb didn't work--so this weekend I took it apart & replaced the bulb--plugged it in & it still didn't work--so I called & they r going 2 send me a return form & after they get the one back they will send me another one--after I hung up I called them back about when I get the new one will I sill have the 90 day return policy again--customer service said yes--well I hope that is true--so that means when I get the new one I will have 90 days after that--we'll see & I hope that is true--don't want to have to fight over this later on--thanks so much again for your imput..Mary

Super Contributor

one more thing--if u read the reviews on how much trouble people had replacing the bulb--u better believe it!!--the screw that holds the bulb in place is practically impossible to loosen--many have said that they were afraid that the would strip the screw & then wouldn't be able 2 take it apart--but my hint 2 u when u have 2 replace the bulb is use some WD40--it is a lubricant & I think that was the only way that screw would come out--just thought Id give u a heads up when the time comes 4 u 2 change the bulb.........Mary

Honored Contributor

Or some silicone spray on the threads of the screw. This happens with light bulbs sometime in normal sockets too, the heat and cooling causes the metal of the bulb part that screws in to expand and contract. When you go to replace the bulb, spray some WD 40 or silicone spray on the bulb part that screws into the socket.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼

the dyna trap does not work all its work on a moths i bought the big one last i used all summer all i got was no moths i am not happy with it

Esteemed Contributor

This particular thread has been "bumped" up by a new poster.  But, I did want to mention that this is a new dynatrap from the one last year and it has a 90 day return policy.  Go to dynatrap and read the reviews on this one because it seems there are some good ones.  They only have the black color on their website, not the stone or copper which are exclusive to QVC only, if you are interested.

Trusted Contributor

@shell garden It may have good reviews but anything that can kill the hornets and wasps, as they say, seems to me can also kill the bees, which would be a bad thing.