Highlighted
N/A

DO NOT BUY ROBERTA'S PLANTS

I'm publicly asking QVC to remove Roberta's garden products from their inventory. i WASED $97 on three plants that were abysmal performers. I'm an expert home gardener and find their cultivars to be weak hybrids, forced to mature to meet ship dates and worse yet TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BEWARE - QVC will hand you off to Roberta's customer care. Someone from Accounting determines what is replaceable...in my case 2 orders did not grow of which several plants in each order were dead. Their only solution is ship new plants next year.

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS QUETION - IF THE FIRST SHIPMENT OF PLANTS DID NOT PERFORM, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO IT A SECOND TIME.

MY PLANTS HAVE GONE IN THE RUBBISH - DON'T BUY FROM THIS VENDOR

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View