Honored Contributor

wendy williams legging recommendation hsn

a recommendation for some nice leggings/treggings on hsn......wendy williams brand.

they come in a traditional black and white herringbone and an all black herringbone. they are on clearance. i bought both and the fit and feel are great. i am hippy and my regular hsn size worked. if you are not hipping then you MAY be able to go down a size. they do have a nice amount of stretch. i especially like the all black......they are even a bit dressier. they are a nice weight also for year round use.

item #435183 on clearance for $19.95 with reduced shipping

http://i02.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodfull/wendy-williams-herringbone-legging-d-2015090215042216~435183_38S.jpg

http://dyn-images.hsn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/435183_EL2?$pd1001$

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: wendy williams legging recommendation hsn

• @sunshine45 I love herringbone. Will check it out! Reduced pricing is excellent for these leggings. Haven't purchased yet from Wendy's line but there are some nice items-have my eye on a couple of her dresses

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I've bought dresses and a blouse from her line and they were really nice. 

Honored Contributor

I've not bought a lot from her line but what I have purchased I have been impressed with.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Sunshine.  I find most of the leggings on HSN and QVC to run super large.  I never have good luck with them.    The yummie ones do fit me well so I stick with them.  They actually run true to size.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Thanks Sunshine.  I find most of the leggings on HSN and QVC to run super large.  I never have good luck with them.    The yummie ones do fit me well so I stick with them.  They actually run true to size.

these are definitely more substantial than the yummie leggings and i stayed with my regular size. i LOVE the yummie leggings also, but these are definitely a dressier look. i have to size up one size in yummies......mainly because of my hips. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Picked up some excellents buys on clearance. The Herringbone leggings & a Herringbone dress. And a couple more sweater dresses each for $20!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri