Highlighted
New Contributor

vionics sizing

Hi. I was wondering if I should size down to an 8 in the Vionic sandals if I wear an 8 1/2 in Clarks shoes , 8 1/2 in Bare Trap sandals, but a size 9 in Crocs? I know they recommend sizing down if you are a 1/2 size, but just wanted to make sure this was correct. Thank you for your advice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: vionics sizing

You should size down if you wear a half size.

Super Contributor

Yes. I am almost always a size 6.5 in shoes, but I wear size 6 in Orthaheel.

Super Contributor

So if I wear a 9 I am out of luck? They have a TSV in April that comes with a back strap that look cute and I would like to try them but they say size down 1/2 and they don't come in half sizes.

Valued Contributor

On 3/15/2014 luvmyteddy said:

So if I wear a 9 I am out of luck? They have a TSV in April that comes with a back strap that look cute and I would like to try them but they say size down 1/2 and they don't come in half sizes.

In that case I'd just order a 9.

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2014 shoesnbags said:

In that case I'd just order a 9.

Whole sizes order your regular size. Half sizes size down.

I wear a 7 1/2 M shoe and have ordered several Vionic sandals and slippers in a size 7 and they fit perfect.

Super Contributor

Vionic w/ Orthaheel Cathy Adj. Triple Strap

Thanks, I thought they said to always order down, I didn't want them to be too big.

Super Contributor

Thanks, I thought they said to always order down, I didn't want them to be too big.

Is that the April TSV? I like it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2014 MargieRJ said:

Is that the April TSV? I like it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

yes, I may have to try them.

65.50 free shipping

Super Contributor

Yep, I am saying the same thing. I have a lot of them. I wear an 8.5 in Clarks and order an 8 in the Orthaheels. It always fits, it always is comfortable. Now, if I could order Liam this easily...LOL. Wink

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View