Honored Contributor

Re: two colors I'm going nutz for

@Shanus wrote:

@ALRATIBA Not up close to your face, right?

@Shanus   you're right!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm liking the royal blue Isaac's TSV T-shirt.  That blue is breathtaking.  Also, my eye keeps wandering over to  light lavender/lilac colors.  I'm not a purple person, but the light lavender/lilac color range appeals to me.  Pink-lavender and/or Lavender Pink would be nice, too.     'Lavender-blue, dilly dilly'. ......... I believe that there is an old song chiming through my mind............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Royal blue is my new favorite color. I'm always drawn to jewel tones. Pastels don't appeal to me b/c they're not flattering with my coloring. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

warm pink and green--Lilly P colors!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Over the winter I have really been into dark plum - a really dark fushia. I even bought a purse this color. Now for summer I am liking blues this year. cobalt , powder blue , turq, -- all the blues.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I like dark gray with yellow.  The right kind of yellow, that is.   Nothing is calling out my name but I always like black & white.  Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Navy & pink is a pretty combo also. I would never thought of it together, but saw a pink jacket layered over a navy/plaid blouse, that was stunning!! I like the springy color of coral, but it is not a good color on me. I don't buy anything anymore, just cuz I like it, it has to work with my hair & skin tone. Several years ago, I did the makeup "Beauty Control" color chart. Jewel tones look best on me. I do not own anything brown/beige/yellow/orange. 

Super Contributor

navy because I never wear black

coral and aqua shades

Esteemed Contributor

I've always been a huge fan of navy because navy goes with every other color -- light blues, greens, pinks, yellows, grays, and especially coral.  Your new color obsessions are so perfect together (love photo of Princess Kate above!).

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt