Honored Contributor

two colors I'm going nutz for

Coral & Navy blue. Not together, but my golly it's taking my breath away!!

Any colors doing that to you this year?

Trusted Contributor

Re: two colors I'm going nutz for

@qualitygal. Like those colors too.  I think they do go together.  I often see coral jewelry shown with navy.  I do not wear prints often but I see coral and navy in prints. Try it and see.

Honored Contributor

I "need" some specific color accessories to go with clothes that I already have.  They aren't colors I would usually wear ... so nothing currently in my accessories wardrobe.   I need to go shopping "in person" to select the colors.  

light chambray blue, a cool pink shade and bright lime green.    

Valued Contributor

I love coral  and turquoise  so beautiful together,feels like vacation,Mary Anne 

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi. Hi again. Love turquoise any time of year with any other color. I treat it as a neutral like animal print...especially my silver & turquoise jewelry. I can't wear coral....have tried various shades. It's just a no.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I'm so fair, I can't do any pastels. I've seen a lot of pink in the stores, but they seem to be muddy leaning more towards a rose/brown/nude/pink. Chambray is a classic. 

Honored Contributor

I do like the right shade of super bright but cool toned coral. It's a great pop of color with all the black I wear. I've also been enjoying dark navy or midnight blue. I look best is in either deeply saturated, super neon bright or very pale icy shades. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ALRATIBA I'm so fair, I can't do any pastels. I've seen a lot of pink in the stores, but they seem to be muddy leaning more towards a rose/brown/nude/pink. Chambray is a classic. 

@Shanus

I can't do pastels either .... very fair / blonde ... that's why I'm only doing accessories. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA Not up close to your face, right?

Honored Contributor

This year I'm liking yellow, especially with turquoise.

Usually I like turquoise and coral or turquoise and purple.