Honored Contributor

Re: the year of the sleeve

[ Edited ]

Thank you @magicmoodz

And to @Buck-i-Nana and @ChynnaBlue

I bought this 2 pack of Slinky and since the sleeve isn't full lenght there are no issues.

bell sleeve slinky.jpg

The second color was taupe.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

As a rule I don't shop the Q for fashion but A275693 (hot in hollywood) was just too pretty to pass up.

I picked it up in the navy. This is a good example of the still shots not doing the top justice..

@Andreatoo

I agree...this is one of the prettiest blouses I've ever seen on the Q.  I wanted the pink floral, but it sold out...it's back on waitlist, but the length according to click here will be too short even tho it looks long enough on the models.  Is it sheer?  I thought about putting a longer tank underneath.  Have you worn it both ways?

Here's Andrea's top...she's right, the pic doesn't do it justice!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz  So gorgeous!

4110600740001_074_b.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I did buy the navy but keep in mind that they're all layered so they're not as see-through as you would think. While I'm not a big tunic wearer I don't believe it to be too short. It comes mid to lower hip and a tad longer in the back

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Hmmmm...does the length on your size match the click here length?

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I pulled the shirt out of the laundry and I have a tape measure in my hand but I have no idea what HPS stands for! I bought the extra small so give me the numbers and tell me what some of these things mean

Honored Contributor

The black sleeve is too severe but I do like the brownish top everything about it.  I won't be wearing it but I like it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Andreatoo ...hps = high point shoulder...measure from the highest point of the shoulder seam...xs should be 24.75 in front.  Then, there was also a "body length from cb...cb = center back or collar to bottom!  The xs should be 24.812 in the back from the collar to the bottom.  You have to have a PhD in tailoring to shop at the Q.  Wouldn't it be a great convenience for their customers if the Q would put up a click here measurements legend somewhere on the site?  Don't hold your breath.  ***sigh***

Honored Contributor

I got this top today. I love the sleeves, perfect for summer but still covers what I want to cover about my arms. Not a good photo, but it's an antique rose color with crochet trim. Crinkle type fabric.

2766769_Ash_Rose.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

The measurements appear to be accurate to this novice. I think you need to get the shirt!

It's a generous fit if that helps